• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. L

The Flaming Piggies Pass 2010

Hey fellas just wanted to apologize for my absence. Life got a little crazy between two jobs and some family problems. Hopefully everyone here is well. Now time to read the 18 pages or so i missed.
  2. L

glad it made it safely.
  3. L

Sorry for the delay over the weekend. Went out today USPS Priority 0309 3220 0000 4842 1073.
  4. L

Not like I'm getting holiday pay for it =(
  5. L

Mondays a holiday?
  6. L

So the PO closed at 330 on Saturdays now. sorry I didn't know this. got there at 415 and cursed the place. Pass will go out Monday morning. I apologize for the delay in the fun.
  7. L

Ok updates to the list are as follows. 37> Bolivar especiales #2 RE Germany. Jun 2009 (Put for 12) 38>La gloria Cubana #4 June 1999 (Put for 18) *Side not I love these little things someone try it trust me* *Puts cuz I can* 39>Bolivar Gold Medal Jun 2008 40>La gloria cubana #3 unknown month...
  8. L

Ok i have gotten pm's from both the fields so this will go out in the morning. will post a DC # when i have it. will also post the other add's i put in it when i get it packed up. Wana make sure i get the dates right. sorry for not getting it out today.
  9. L

Ok P/ is the Especiales #2 for the Parti. I stand corrected, didnt realise they were worth so much.
  10. L

Its petit belicoso. I paid 250 a box(25) back when, biut you can get them for 150 a box now. I can swap it for a 2009 Bolivar Especiales #2 if you prefer which is worth a more(450 box/25) And yes i am a CC whore.
  11. L

Pass came today, right before i left for work. Came in good condition, havent had a chance to go through ti, but it looks liek it is fine. Sorry i havent gotten P/T's up yet. been crazy around here latley. T/Partagas Serie D No. 3 EL 2006 P/ 2009 Boli El. T/H. Upmann Mag 46 2008 P/ LGC #4...
  12. L

I'll get P/T's up in the AM. i apologize as I am currently at work.
  13. L

http://www.youtube.com/v/k6yRpnkPlzg&hl=en_US&fs=1& this is why i'm whiney all the time....
  14. L

Standing by. Pass needs more CC's. I may have to drop some in there on top of P/T's for everyone else to play with.
  15. L

Ready and waiting to receive since I'm the first one up. Just let me know when I should start looking for it. looking forward to getting this off with a bang.
  16. L

New Baby Arrived.. Right on Time

Way to go. congrats :thumbs:
  17. L

Im alright, simple gall bladder removal. They did it laproscopic. In and out same day but general anethesia knocks me for a loop. Another week till I'm back at work just to make sure I don't have any hernia problems lifting people on the crisco cart.
  18. L

Hey look a thread, just checking in. Sorry I've been recovering post op this week. :thumbs:
  19. L

Just closed on a house! Time to move...

Congrats on the new place. you deserve a treat for all the hard work you put in around here.