• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Carbonless

Tomintoul 27 yo Single Malt

This just went on sale for $99 Here. I'll prob pick up a couple of bottles at that price
  2. Carbonless

Crystal Head Vodka

I bought this last week "just to keep the bottle as a decoration." Turns out that I opened this thing up and it really is great Vodka. I'm kinda a snob though, I hate Grey Goose, can stand Stoli Triple and Love Ketel and now this stuff. I drink it up-martini style or with a splash of soda...
  3. Carbonless

Gamblers Anonymous

Thanks for the great pass! Definitely a lot of work that was greatly appreciated :thumbs:
  4. Carbonless

Stone 13th

They have it on tap at the brewery this weekend. I might take a trip up there and see what's up.
  5. Carbonless

Gamblers Anonymous

+1 :rolleyes:
  6. Carbonless

Gamblers Anonymous

Had a great weekend. Stayed at Caesars and made it out to Casa Fuente for a couple of good smokes. Lost a ton playing blackjack and won it back playing craps. Room and travel was comped and ended up a grand or so. The Casa Fuente belicoso was a good smoke to enjoy the fireworks show with -...
  7. Carbonless

Gamblers Anonymous

Thanks for the pass...good times! On my way to Vegas tonight....we'll see how things work out :whistling:
  8. Carbonless

Gamblers Anonymous

Glad the pass got there today. I dont have the exact dates for these, but they were both put in my humi in 10/08 :thumbs: If a box code and/or date was available then I wrote them on the sticks.
  9. Carbonless

Gamblers Anonymous

Pass is on its way DC# 0103 8555 7498 0436 7979 :thumbs: Thanks for having me!
  10. Carbonless

Gamblers Anonymous

Ok, thats about what I had for the BRCs when I bought them, but the exchange rate has been all over the place so I could be off :cool: I'll sub out for the following: 63. Bolivar GM--130. HDM Churchill I'll box everything up and get it out as soon as I get the word from sigar_zealot that...
  11. Carbonless

Gamblers Anonymous

P/Ts Takes: 38. Cuaba Salomones 63. Bolivar Gold Medal 79. Cuaba Divinos 98. H Upp. Mag 46 105. WOAM Puts: 129. Cohiba Robusto 2007 130. Bolivar Royal Corona 2007 131. RASS 2007 132. H Upp Mag 50 133. Tatuaje Frank Contest Cigar = Cabaiguan Imperiales -- Envelope 12 Let me know if you...
  12. Carbonless

Gamblers Anonymous

I've got it and everything looks good :thumbs: My landlord picked up the box and I am just now going through to make my P/Ts...should be up shortly.
  13. Carbonless

Surgery Tomorrow

Good luck to you! I'm about 6 weeks out of ACL surgery and an emergency follow up. Don't post on pain meds!
  14. Carbonless

Gamblers Anonymous

Just let me know what the final decision is and I'll get some P/Ts up
  15. Carbonless

Gamblers Anonymous

Ya, last pass we had to skip him because he was away in 29 palms. Hopefully he is back now :thumbs:
  16. Carbonless

CP's "Cigar 101" Newbie Pass 4

Winding down now...this was great fun...thanks!! :thumbs:
  17. Carbonless

F1 Racing

Best switch I ever made was to U-Verse so that I could get SpeedHD :thumbs:
  18. Carbonless

Jets Draft Choice

Really poor move IMO. Sanchez played 1 year on a team full of superstars that made him look gifted. I have a feeling that this guy is the next Leinart.
  19. Carbonless

Westvleteren 8

I bought some of these and the 12 and can say that I had a distinctly different experience. Hopefully it was just a bad bottle and not due to transport or sun exposure which can sometimes cause problems. Did you drink it slightly chilled (60-65 degrees)?
  20. Carbonless

John Madden retires

That sucks, who's going to let me know that the "goal of the game" is to score more points than the other team?