• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. pappascigars

Kevin Pappas Signature Cigars

Sorry I haven't got out any cigars to anyone yet, we had some minor setbacks, and should all be squared away now. I haven't forgot about any of you and we still will send some samplers out to those as promised. thanks and disfrutar
  2. pappascigars

Opus X new batch usually comes out right before Xmas, they have a new size called the Love Story, kind of a short story Opus, I haven't had one yet but here is a photo. I usually buy mine from Darlene at Tampa Sweethearts or Cigars Direct, and I also bought a few from Michael at Casa Fuente...
  3. pappascigars

I was not insulting anyone and the comment was a general statement about Forums, not CP as a whole, but Forums in general. I would tend to say with all the backlash and insulting and comments the warning was a fair remark. Thanks and God Bless PS Kevin asked me a very observant question today...
  4. pappascigars

It would be a little compromising to myslef and the other person if I would give a name, don’t you think. But to give you an answer without naming names it would be a person that moderates a forum at the least, so somebody that has extensive knowledge I guess is a good answer. I don't...
  5. pappascigars

Most of all excuse me for my insensitive rebuttals, I had no intentions of condoning this behavior but I don't think it quite usual to post on a forum and be berated for doing something that you like to do or have been invoked to do. I could be wrong but I was warned, and my response was well it...
  6. pappascigars

Sorry but I cannot resist a challenge like that, no cigar info here, but it is the person that is most repsonsible for cigars in Cuba and it's first known export , or the first mention of the cigar trade in history I beleive. When one studies the past they begin to understand the future. Some...
  7. pappascigars

Tough Group, I think I was warned of that, obviously political frustration. Anyway, here is the makeup of the cigar, the reason I was not sure was that we had a blend that we approved and we were told there would be some slight changes, for the better I presume and it looks it, so for those who...
  8. pappascigars

Fair enough, can you help me do some homework and let me in on some of the most I guess you would day senior members here or the ones that speak out, I can live with that, the sticks shoudl come out about the 8 to 10 dollar range, depends on the retailer and how they amrekt, our SRP is going to...
  9. pappascigars

Not really asking that you recommend the product or ask them to carry it, I am asking that you ask them to contact us and let them know about us, that we exist, or you heard about us, I wouldnt ask that you recommend something you know nothing about. I am offering up freebies to those willing to...
  10. pappascigars

We have samples coming in very soon, I am going to give away freebies to those who help us get some retailers intersted. Here is what you do have your local B&M call me and say they heard that Kevin Pappas is coming out with a cigar and they woudl be intersted in finding out more about it, then...
  11. pappascigars

What Are Some Good Affordable Cigars?

I have never subsitituted price for goodness, personally I would be sellign myself short, but I can recommend a good cigar that is not expensive I dont think ,, La Aroma de Cuba Edicion Especiale. Don Pepin makes it for Ashton,,it has a old time Cuban flavor that you wont find in any other...
  12. pappascigars

Rocky Patel Decade?

I had one when they first came out and thought they were rushed a bit, but with some time they are a little better taste, a 95 though, I think not, maybe a 90, but 95 should be saved for somethign special like a ESG or Opus, seeing as they dont give away 100's, personally ratings I think are...