• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. SPIVY

OR Anejo #49

Guy, There is really nothing I can do to express how bad I feel for this to happen. By no means was any of this done on purpose. I made a mistake and I must live with it now. Jfields as for your post about the MAWPIF, it was an honest mistake that I did not look at the cigar closely enough. As...
  2. SPIVY

OR Anejo #49

Brian, I was away this weekend on a much needed vacation. The last post I did was the PL post. As for not saying anything earlier today. It was a hectic day at the office in combination with this ordeal which I am trying to resolve off line. There were some doubts over the last few days, but...
  3. SPIVY

OR Anejo #49

As some of you have probably guessed, I was the one who organized the group buy. I am working to get this whole and one way or another it will be made public.
  4. SPIVY

OR Anejo #49

I had a 50s Por Larranaga and while band, very little tint if any. Interesting. Plus: Flash may have changed the coloring
  5. SPIVY

Best 3 online cigar retailers?

You are right, but it did not need to start a war. You could be funny and write. http://lmgtfy.com/?q=cigars :laugh:
  6. SPIVY

Best 3 online cigar retailers?

Red Rocket, Red Rocket
  7. SPIVY

Redemption Pass

Oh I added 25 baggies. Box ended up being right around 7 lbs
  8. SPIVY

Redemption Pass

I am a ditz. I took the Taboada Piramide, LCDH TJ 2006 instead of the Taboado Double Robusto 2006 All good either way in my eyes.
  9. SPIVY

Redemption Pass

Works for me. Take H Upmann Mag 50 EL - 2005 Taboado Double Robusto 2006 70s Monte Tubo Put CAO MX3 Robusto CAO MX3 Torpedo AF Short Story CAO BTTB 2007 Camacho BTTB 2007 DCM 3 WOAN 1/3rd of Partagas Culebra OR Opus Robusto 01 H Upmann Super Corona This will be going out today...
  10. SPIVY

Redemption Pass

Haha. How bout a OR Opus to add to the mix or say a H Upmann Super Corona?
  11. SPIVY

Redemption Pass

After some deliberation I have revised my p/t Take Mag 50 EL 70s Monte Tubo Put CAO MX3 Robusto CAO MX3 Torpedo AF Short Story CAO BTTB 2007 Camacho BTTB 2007 DCM 3 WOAN 1/3rd of Partagas Culebra
  12. SPIVY

Arturo Fuente OR Opus X Reserva D’Chateau

HAHA. No need to rob anyone. Now how would that look if a copper got in trouble for robbing a civilian? :laugh:
  13. SPIVY

Redemption Pass

Sorry long day moving. I will PM the next contestant in the AM and hopefully these p/t should be good Take Mag 50 EL Taboado Double Robusto 2006 70s Monte Tubo Put PMM OR Opus Robusto OR Anejo 49 CAO MX3 Robusto
  14. SPIVY

Arturo Fuente OR Opus X Reserva D’Chateau

How come I get dragged into every conversation. I understand if we were talking about your fabled Platinum Medals. :laugh: I won't lie... I had an OR Opus No 2 and it did not blow my mind. It was good but not unbelievable.
  15. SPIVY

Ah hell, why not...?

Hang in there brother. We are here for you.
  16. SPIVY

Redemption Pass

Just got it. Will do p/t tonight and send out on monday.
  17. SPIVY

Nassau, Bahamas

Can never go wrong with Fodors http://www.fodors.com/world/caribbean/baha...estaurants.html
  18. SPIVY

First SCHIP casualty?

Definitely sign of things to come. I don't want to go into a political discussion but SCHIP is a crock of s***.
  19. SPIVY

Transformers 2

How was megan fox? I didnt even know there were robots in the first one :)
  20. SPIVY

Redemption Pass

That is an interesting way of doing it.