• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Spad31

Now what the heck do I do?

WOO HOO! It's official. Retired. DD-214 in hand! Moved home to North Texas yesterday. Cigars and guns and Labs, Oh My! :D -Trey
  2. Spad31

CigarPass It Forward Part III

Brothers and Sisters, Rather than repeat my SS snafu, I have to bow out respectfully for this one. Packers here today, movers tomorrow. Uhaul on Tuesday. Will be a few weeks before I'll be back up to speed and settled in Tx. Sigh. I'm very stressed over this move. Stuff movers are taking are...
  3. Spad31

Happy Father's Day.....

Ha! I KNEW it!
  4. Spad31

Happy Father's Day.....

Happy Father's Day, my brothers! Free, thanks for hosting the thread. -Trey
  5. Spad31

Friends on the Forum

Ha! Love you bro! Man card exception! Tell R I said howdy! -Trey
  6. Spad31

Friends on the Forum

Danno, how's that boy? Haircut?
  7. Spad31

Sable being put to sleep today.

Yes. My boy Lab, Murphy (120 lbs, unfixed! Biggest Lab you've ever seen!) is about to be 9. I'm not ready, but he's slower and probably only a couple years away. Lily is my 2 yr old, hoping she'll be his baby mama. She just finished being heat, they bred, but no intel on if she's actually...
  8. Spad31

Thank you Michael.
  9. Spad31

Serious qeustion

Edit because I suck at typing on my phone.
  10. Spad31

Serious qeustion

Heyo gang, need some advice. Packers/movers coming Thursday. House will be emptied. Getting uhaul for stuff I want to take myself. Transporting lots of cigars? Cooler with towel covered ice gel things to keep them cool? Sticks would be on top in plastic. Only going about 4 hours away, but I've...
  11. Spad31

edit for "good".
  12. Spad31

Friends on the Forum

Haaaaa! Okay. Far too early for coffee to come out my nose! Dammit! But, yes, we're family and very protective of each other. Todd has an incredible cast of characters populating his forum. Stay with us, have fun, learn, read more post less, and you'll "get" what makes our family special. Own...
  13. Spad31

i know none of you know her, but an old flame and I have rekindled. Amy's 1st baby, Sable, now 11, is going to be put to sleep today. She's a Lab mix, but has been Amy's rock for years. Through a divorce, (he got his girlfriend pregnant at the same time he got Amy pregnant. Bad bad bad), two...
  14. Spad31

Perfecto...is there really anything better than a swisher?
  15. Spad31

Friends on the Forum

Pug is good people. Chatted on the phone several times. Can't wait to meet him! -Trey
  16. Spad31

Would love to!
  17. Spad31

I'm done with work and general baloney. I can pass something forward too. Who wants some? -Trey
  18. Spad31

Friends on the Forum

For me, my discovery of the site was while deployed. Worked nights, had time, read a lot, posted less, and just sort of grew into the family. Bombed, got bombed, passes..well newbie sampler, I've never been part of a pass (was in Germany for years). Made some mistakes, (my SS debacle this year)...
  19. Spad31

How to spot a fake.

Good Lord I hope I haven't passed a fake. I don't think so, and have never been told, but, holy hell, I would make it right quick. I'm far from an ISOM expert, but knowledge gleaned here over the last (almost) decade has taught me much. I know who to PM with questions. Agree with the not burning...
  20. Spad31

Just a Howdy. Been a while.

Thanks, Gents. -Trey