• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. ironbyron

Pipe Tobacco and Accessory Wish PIF

Package recieved! Thanks. I smoked a bowl of the Stokkebye last night. In a word, tasty! Thanks again, Byron
  2. ironbyron

Great. Ive never had any Stokkebye or a vaper, and now I get tp try both. Thanks! Byron
  3. ironbyron

Happy New Year!

:laugh: Well the title says it all. I Hope you all have a great day and remain safe. Don't drink and drive, the life you save may be MINE! If anyone has a bad day, just think about me and the total hell that is running a large Liquor Store on what we in the business refer to as AMATEUR NIGHT...
  4. ironbyron

Well that was perfect timing. I can't remember for sure what I sent. Was it Peterson University Flake? Damn, getting old is hell :-( Byron
  5. ironbyron

The Christmas Pipe

Thanks. I was wondering if anyone would like it. Byron
  6. ironbyron

First Pipe

Nice pipe! Would you tell you brother that he is like the brother I never had...and give him my address too :-) Byron
  7. ironbyron

MX, The Flake's a Flyin'! Byron
  8. ironbyron

MX, your Flake will be in the mail by Monday afternoon. My wish would be for any VaPer. Wish granters choice! Byron
  9. ironbyron

Okay then MX, send me your address by PM and send you a tin of a nice flake. Byron, who will make my wish after MX responds
  10. ironbyron

If it's okay with everyone I'd like to make an exception here since Holyvision only has one pipe and I sell pipes and can get them at cost I will send him a new Savinelli pipe. Let me know if that's okay! Okay? Byron
  11. ironbyron

The Christmas Pipe

My apologies to Clement Clarke Moore, Poe, Frost, and Seuss! The Christmas Pipe Twas the night before Christmas and at the North Pole Ole Santa was searching for his magical bowl Time's a wasting! Ole Saint Nick did shout I found the red one, but it always goes out The...
  12. ironbyron

What's in your pipe today?

For an appetizer I'm having Prince Albert Choice in my Peterson Rosslare 80s. I think I'll try some Penzance for the main course. For dessert I may go with Blue Note or perhaps I'll be brave and try SG Christmas Mixture 20007. Bon Appeitit! Byron
  13. ironbyron

New Pipe Section

I have a camera on it. I also have a tag alarm at the front door. That won't help with the pipes. I will know if someone steals one though. As much as I stare at it I'll know if any pipes are missing by looking at the rack. Some will disappear though. It's simply a cost of doing business. High...
  14. ironbyron

New Pipe Section

Thanks Holyvision. I live in a relatively small town (55,000) and county (130,000), and nobody sells anything but drugstore tobacco. That is the whole reason I decided to put a pipe section in. Well that, and that I can now buy my own tobacco at cost! :rolleyes: Byron
  15. ironbyron

New Pipe Section

Hey Guys, Here's a pic of the new pipe section I put in at the liquor store I manage. Thought I'd post it and see what you guys think. Byron in Owensboro, KY who is not trying to sell anything. Just excited about my pipe section.
  16. ironbyron

Pipes and Tobacco Magazine

Thanks for the info. This is the first time I've seen a mag offer a free issue straight up. Thanks again, Byron
  17. ironbyron

Places to buy Pipe Tobacco & Accessories

I just bought a 36 Pipe Rack at http://www.tonyspiperacks.com/profile.html and couldn't be happier. I ordered it eleven days ago from Tony on the phone. I told him I needed it quick. He said he didn't have any ready as they are made to order, and there were several orders in front of me. He said...
  18. ironbyron

My lighter quit on me

Sure thing. If anyone else is interested you can PM me. Byron
  19. ironbyron

My lighter quit on me

I ordered one for myself when I placed an order for a zippo display at the store. I can get one for you. I'll check the price tomorrow and let you know, if you want. I need to order a thing or two more from them anyhow. Byron
  20. ironbyron

My lighter quit on me

I've had the zippo on the left for about seven years. I just got the Peterson Zippo a few weeks back. The little tank pictured above holds just enough fluid to fill one zippo. I got it to keep in my tacklebox so I never have to worry about my lighter pooping out while I'm fishing. Byron