• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Holyvision

Digital Smoking

I wasn't meaning to sound like a noob here -- I simply found the diffusion technology-in-a-small-package to be somewhat interesting. No way in hell this would go in my mouth before a Padron.. :)
  2. Holyvision

What beer did you drink today?

Shiner Bock. Yay TX =)
  3. Holyvision

YANKEES SUCK!

Go Rangers..? Heh heh....yea.......no.
  4. Holyvision

Digital Smoking

At CES 2009, multiple "digital cigarettes" were announced; these devices look like cigarettes, and use cartridges to provide taste and nicotine without the smoke -- call it a "healthy smoke" (used loosely as no health tests have been done yet). Apparently, these cartridges provide the flavor...
  5. Holyvision

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas CP, I hope everyone is having a good one.
  6. Holyvision

Pipe Tobacco and Accessory Wish PIF

I got two bombs this week with great pipe flavors I hadn't had before (being a noob and all) My hit list if growing ever larger, CP made my Christmas a little brighter this year!
  7. Holyvision

Bringing back an old American Icon... the cowboy boot!

Practically all I wear, shoulda' PMed someone from TX and I'm sure they couldn't gotten you some!
  8. Holyvision

BEST PRICES EVER GUARANTEED

Best. Read. Ever. If this thread teaches anyone anything, it should that FOGs can strip the meat from a cow to the bone in 60 seconds: . You don't want to be the cow.
  9. Holyvision

Addy in profile, but I feel a little selfish since I posted that in the wrong place =) Thanks for your generosity, CP is really an amazing place.
  10. Holyvision

Contest!

13/month is my hypothesis! Thanks for the contest.
  11. Holyvision

Pipe Tobacco Wish List

Ok then, this is the right thread (followed link, was wrong place) At some point I would like to try Dunhill Nightcap as well as Christmas cookie, just started pipes and love it so far! Have tried Escudo, Christmas Cheer 08, and Frog OTT.
  12. Holyvision

Oh my bad, I followed this link from another thread that said this was the official "stuff I wanna buy at some point" thread. Apparently that was wrong. I take all blame, my bad. --Holy
  13. Holyvision

Are you bombing for the right reason?

I personally see these as a way to PIF between BOTL who have collected many a fine cigar, as well as a "stairway" down for noobs; when I first got here, I was bombed which helped me find smokes which I liked and enjoyed, saving me from the inevitable white owl grape disaster -- bombs like these...
  14. Holyvision

HOLY SHIT ITS A WHITE OWL CONTEST

Any word on the outcome?
  15. Holyvision

I would like to try Dunhill Nightcap (Can't find any) as well as Christmas cookie. Need to get another pipe for the cookie though, since I only have one and don't wanna mix the aero and nons. I'm ashamed to say, but I've been enjoying this new found pipe than I have cigars (gasp!). I like...
  16. Holyvision

Today's Smoke

Famous Nicaraguan Robusto, nice cheap little guy.
  17. Holyvision

What's in your pipe today?

Since just getting into pipes, I just tried my first bowl of Escudo. It was amazing stuff, great flavor and it doesn't want to go out like others I've tried -- it smokes forever as well, for a good hour and a half outa one bowl of this. So far I've smoked: 24 Karat Frog OOT Escudo Christmas...
  18. Holyvision

Beads vs Xikar Gel

I use a 70% Xikar unit, and use water in it. So far I'm not impressed with it at all, as it can't keep the humidity anywhere near 70%. So far, with filling the gel with water daily, it still sits around 58%.. ...and that's after ten days of seasoning. So either my 50 count humi is a piece...