• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. R

NHL, 2011-12 season

Just wait. I think going back to the divisions (conferences my ass) will be great for playoffs. Maybe not the first year but you'll find rilvalries created that will last a long time. I miss the old Norris days of the Leafs playing the Blues and the Wings. This will bring that back.
  2. R

NHL, 2011-12 season

That Jack Edwards fellow seems to be a bit of a Bruins fan as well...he hides it pretty well in his commentary though... :rolleyes:
  3. R

Happy B-Day Hank (Devil Doc), enjoy ole' man.........

Happy Birthday, Here's hoping your Bruins move up out of the basement.
  4. R

Heading up to Montreal, any suggestions?

Crescent Street has most of the bar scene if you're looking for that.
  5. R

NHL, 2011-12 season

Gretzky was your hero so you were a Kings fan? How does that work? I liked Michael Jordan but it doesn't mean I was a die hard Wizards fan... ;)
  6. R

How to smoke handless?

That's what your clutch hand is for or a throttle lock.
  7. R

How to smoke handless?

Depends how many fingers you have in your nose.
  8. R

How to tell my parents that I smoke cigars

Tell them you've secretly been in love with the dog and plan to go to Mexico to live and get married. Also mention you've sold the mining rights to their property to a strip mining operation to fund your trip/love affair. Then mention you've taken up cigars. After a couple of weeks come back...
  9. R

Branson Missouri

Careful with the GPS you don't end up in Bronson, Missouri. "This ain't over."
  10. R

NASCAR

That's something that I find boring as well. Every driver and team is so worried about offending a sponsor or France they won't say anything. It's like a chicken and egg thing. If you are boring and people tune out sponsors won't tolerate much. However if you have personality, get more...
  11. R

NASCAR

I got bored with all the commercials. It seemed that if it was green that meant commercial time. I get they pay the bills but there has to be a balance with how many pay the bills once people stop watching.
  12. R

Hockey

Apparently Brule was a throw in to the Smyth trade with the plan being for the Kings to buy him out however Brule has to be cleared as healthy by the Drs before he can be bought out and right now there are disagreements (I imagine from Brule's agent) that Brule is not healthy and isn't ready to...
  13. R

Hockey

Lots of rumours about Richards and Carter liking to party and what not. And Richards was getting moodier and more withdrawn with the media. It seemed a done deal that one, likely Carter, would be traded but I was surprised to see both. I think it's one (or two) of those trades that really...
  14. R

Hockey

An old ref right? ;) I think it would be good to re name a few. The Pearson has become the Ted Lindsay which makes sense as it's voted on by the players. However I think it would be a shame to lose the history that some of those trophies carry. I'd recommend renaming the Lady Byng though...
  15. R

Hockey

That idea gets a lot of press and talk up here around award time. A couple of years ago it seemed like it was almost a done deal for that award to be in. There was also talk about renaming a few other trophies and that seemed to derail most of the process. There's an award for a defensive...
  16. R

Hockey

According to NHL.com voting is done at end of regular season. I can't imagine Thomas not getting it if that is the case although you never know about Rinne.
  17. R

Canada

Yes, go to La Casa Del Habano in Yorkville. ETA: There are a couple of big legit cigar shops. You shouldn't have issues if you stick with them. If you're really worried avoid the convenience store shops.
  18. R

Hockey

Vezina is already voted for I think as it is based on regular season. Do you mean Conn Smythe? I think you're right on that if they keep playing like they did. If the series is mostly 1-0 or 2-1 games you almost have to give the Conn to one of the goalies. Although due to Louongo's okay play...
  19. R

Hockey

Agreed. I've still thinking Vancouver but if Thomas plays lights out Boston has a good shot. I think more importantly the key will be the Sedins. If Chara and the D can shut them down and make them a non factor Thomas won't even have to play that great.
  20. R

Hockey

Yeah, 59 or 60th pick! I still think he may pay off yet. Kaberle may surprise some people this last round. I've been surprised at how ineffective he's been and at times even a liability so far.