• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. bigmanfromou

Philly Smoke Shop

Dang, Sorry to hear you closed shop, Chris. I was going to stop in when we come that way next month. :( Be well
  2. bigmanfromou

What's in your pipe? 2022

A little Sammy G Navy Flake and Kramer's Extra Smooth during our random tempature spike
  3. bigmanfromou

We'd love your reviews.....

Is there a more consistant flow of GH/SG tobbacos coming to the US? *hopeful*
  4. bigmanfromou

What's in your pipe? 2022

Smoked some samples of Kramer New Mix and Arango Balkan Supreme. Both were excellent.
  5. bigmanfromou

Favorite Pipe Blends in 2021

These are all in heavy rotation for me: Erik Stokkebye - Evening Flake Sammy G - Navy Flake Rattrays - Marlin Flake / Hal o the Wynd Boswell - Northwoods C&D - Star of the East, Sunset Harbor Flake, Haunted Bookshop (some days I love this, some days I hate it) Sutliff - Virginia Slices Planta -...
  6. bigmanfromou

It's Been A While...

Thanks for the warm welcome back. It truly is like coming home. Yupper, Julius is correct. Good to see yall. :)
  7. bigmanfromou

It's Been A While...

Howdy all. Thought I'd drop by and say, "Hi!". I see some new faces and some oldies but goodies. Hope you are all doing well. Going to try to be a little more active than I've been for the last few years (almost non-existant). Take care Thebigman
  8. bigmanfromou

ATF

Bobs Sunoco in Callaway, Md has all 3 plus gas. However, probably not the best cigar collection.
  9. bigmanfromou

Weird music pairings on TV

Our local fox station plays Scarface's G-code for commercial breaks. Cracks me up, every time.
  10. bigmanfromou

Happy Birthday mjolnir01

Happy belated birthday!
  11. bigmanfromou

Happy birthday AVB

Happy Birthday, Sir!
  12. bigmanfromou

Screw you haters

There's a story floating around here on the news, that Viking fans are signing up to be Uber / Lyft drivers, and will drop off Eagle fans in the middle of nowhere.
  13. bigmanfromou

You never know what people are thinking - with pic!

Very cool. You do kinda leave a good impression on folks.
  14. bigmanfromou

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

Evan Williams 1783. Wasn't a fan at first, but growing on me.
  15. bigmanfromou

Lost my best friend today

Sorry to hear that. Rest easy, puppy.
  16. bigmanfromou

Good Morning, America. How are ya...?

I was just reading that story. I can't even imagine that level of mayhem.
  17. bigmanfromou

Hate to bring bad news but....

Aww man, sorry to hear that. May he rest easy.
  18. bigmanfromou

It's been too long!

Welcome back!
  19. bigmanfromou

I've turned up like a bad penny

Well hello all. Sorry haven't been around in quite awhile. Moving, super commuting, a slight health scare have been taking up all of my spare time. Got laid off and things are finally slowing down a bit. Hope everyone is well. It will be great getting caught up again. Love, peace, and...
  20. bigmanfromou

College Bowl Pick-em League/Contest YEAR 3

I am SOOOOOOOOO ticked i missed this this year. Melissa, that wasn't you jumping on a Oklahoma fan at the game, was it?  :laugh: