• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. CMontoya79

What's on your plate today?

Nonna’s Italian Penicillin Soup. Trying to kill off a persisting dry cough and irritated throat. No, I’m not Italian, but I’m hairy and have tits so I’m almost someone’s nonna. ;)
  2. CMontoya79

What does CP mean to you?

Brothers and sisters from anotha mutha.
  3. CMontoya79

3 egg omelette with broccoli and cheddar. Topped with salsa. 2 strips of pig candy.
  4. CMontoya79

Crispy Chili Beef Noodles. Maaaan were they spicylicious!!!
  5. CMontoya79

It’s a burrito, filled with refried pinto beans, shredded cheddar, pork green chile (a little bit), a hamburger patty cut in half and sits on the filling before rolling. Then covered in shredded cheddar, pork green chile, shredded lettuce, fresh diced tomato.
  6. CMontoya79

Mexican Hamburger Deluxe, a Colorado classic.
  7. CMontoya79

Dinner last night was Costco rotisserie chicken, asparagus roasted with olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, salt, pepper, with yellow rice. Brunch today was Red Chilaquiles with Mexican chorizo crumbles, topped with fried egg, pork bacon, turkey sausage.
  8. CMontoya79

Question for foodies

I’ve used a Monterrey jack/cheddar blend for enchiladas. If you are trying to recreate the exact cheese used at a particular restaurant, either ask them what cheese they use, or try out Oaxaca cheese or Quesadilla cheese (this blend is mostly Oaxaca cheese). These are melty type cheeses, similar...
  9. CMontoya79

Woof in Spanish is Wuf pronounced the same.
  10. CMontoya79

Hey Santa

You and me both!
  11. CMontoya79

Hey Santa

Thank you. A most sincere and humble, THANK YOU!!! I assure you It will be a long time before I recover from this hit! OMG!!! Thank you x 1,000,000,000 plus 1. You helped brighten my day, week, month, year. One love, C
  12. CMontoya79

Indian Tacos using Red Corn Authentic Fry Bread mix. Toppings: pinto beans, seasoned ground beef, shredded cheddar cheese, shredded lettuce, pace chunky salsa, sour cream. Maaaaan it hit the spot.
  13. CMontoya79

Unhappy Thread

Healing prayers brother. Always seek another opinion and research reputable alternative treatments near you. Keep surgery as the last resort.
  14. CMontoya79

Carne Asada loaded baked potato. Potato, split, fluffed, drenched in melted butter, topped with shredded jack and cheddar, carne asada, guac, pico, and sour cream.
  15. CMontoya79

Unhappy Thread

Have to find a way. Need to accept what I’m currently unable and move forward, even if the path isn’t straight, and full of zig zags.
  16. CMontoya79

Happy birthday Tall Paul

HBD to one of the best!
  17. CMontoya79

Unhappy Thread

FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!! I want something that’s NEVER going to happen, and I don’t know how to accept that. Lord knows I fucking try. But it’s NEVER enough. I can’t make miracles happen and it’s fucking shredding my soul. Rant over. Sorry.
  18. CMontoya79

Souldog, 10 years later

You are missed, brother.