• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Humidor Minister

Just dropping in to wish everyone a wonderful holiday.

So as you can see, it would be in my best interest to not post pics. Still wishing everyone a festive Christmas, even you Doc, I know your motives are to do what you think is best for the site, I respect that. Milesmingusmonk, there's a difference between sharing & promoting, I have months of...
  2. Humidor Minister

Thanks everyone and best of luck with the shop, I know how it can be. I recently built a box for a contest to win some tools, I won first place & got an edge sander. Also did a turning & won another contest. I ran into some that didn't feel I should post my work due to rule interpretation so I'd...
  3. Humidor Minister

I wish I had more time these days but running an audio business and a woodworking business has really got my hands full. I really miss the lively conversations with all my friends here. I do want to wish you all a wonderful holiday and I hope you enjoy lots of family and friends. God bless you...
  4. Humidor Minister

Building my first wine cellar, any advice?

It comes apart tomorrow & goes to its new home. Tuesday it'll get a crown molding. I could have made it myself but part of being good at what you do is knowing when someone else is the right person for the job. =-)
  5. Humidor Minister

I have to add, I did get to enjoy a Partagas culebra cc with my BIL and another friend the other night. A deserved treat after all the hard work. A fine, earthy, well rounded little cigar. I'd smoke that gem any time, reminded me of an Opus #5 a little.
  6. Humidor Minister

Thanks guys, it's taking the woodwork & the car audio to beat this economy into submission. At one point I had 5 employees, now just me & my assistant. I'm working my arse off to get through the tough times. In the end, I refuse to participate in this recession. 8-)
  7. Humidor Minister

Sorry I haven't been around. Good observation but actually the DT joint restores the strength, they are very tight. I can sit on top of the rack with no problem. Between this wine cellar, an entertainment center, that big truck i posted, another big truck and running my shop, I haven't had much...
  8. Humidor Minister

My latest project.

This truck belongs to Rize industries, they build some of the nicest lift kits for those of us that like to see above traffic & need something a bit more aggressive to get our other off-road toys out to the desert. I'll be building 4 custom doors along with a new console to accommodate 2 10"...
  9. Humidor Minister

Any interest in a Video showing FULL Features of this Controller ?

I would definitely put them to use.
  10. Humidor Minister

Charcoal man all my life...

Congratulations on a great gift. Check out the 2 rub recipes I posted on the Quad state Herf thread. You'll be in heaven if you try them. I use a Traeger pellet grill myself. Cook outdoors almost every weekend. Be sure to post some pics of your grub.
  11. Humidor Minister

Quad State Herf 7 - Saturday, Aug 11th

I'm doing an offroad show here in Tucson today. I'll smoke a cigar there & dream of being there.
  12. Humidor Minister

Absolutely my pleasure. I wish I had the time to build a humidor to donate, possibly next year if I start soon. I'll start one asap & send it to Charlie to break it in, in the mean time. LOL.
  13. Humidor Minister

Todays Project

Very cool tank, I use to do SW fish in a 125 gallon set up. I found if I wanted a million dollars of salt water fish to live in my tank.....start with 2 million dollars of fish. LOL. BTW, nice dog face puffer.
  14. Humidor Minister

Of course I'm not known for doing things small. My first wine cellar build is for approximately 3000 bottles. On top of that, I decided to challenge myself by dovetailing every single bottle rest into its vertical column. That adds up to about 6000 + dovetail joints. So far they are coming out...
  15. Humidor Minister

Now you all know Rob 300c is going. You know what that means, you'll have to buy twice as many raffle tickets to stand a chance of beating him at winning all the loot. The guy wins everything he gets within a hundred miles of. Good luck everyone (You'll need it with Rob around) LMAO. Someday...
  16. Humidor Minister

Contest for CPI Raffle Entry - Coolest Car

The ultimate motorcycle by Ferrari.
  17. Humidor Minister

Contest for CPI Raffle Entry - Coolest Car

I was wondering when Grave digger would show up.
  18. Humidor Minister

Glad you like it Charlie. I've got some new tricks up my sleve for the future too. It's time to change it up a little. Best of luck to everyone & have a fantastic time. God bless our troops, contribute like it's someone elses money. 8-)
  19. Humidor Minister

Hi everyone, sorry I haven't been around much. Been working day & night to beat this economy into submission. Between building a wine cellar, ashtrays & all the audio stuff I wonder myself how I do it. BUT!!! no matter what, I'll always make time to make an ashtray for the QSH. I just confirmed...
  20. Humidor Minister

Caption Contest in honor of Ian getting married

Ian, all I can say is, you're one helluva guy. You're the one getting married and yet you're hooking up another BOTL. God bless you & your new family & congratulations. BTW, a mans job is never done until he's married........then he's finished. Holy crap Rob, you win frickin everything don't...