• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. BigAsh

Next Dante's Herf, Barrington, NJ?

My wife just reminded me of my niece's grad party on the 6th.....gotta do what i gotta do....Hope to make the next one....Enjoy gents
  2. BigAsh

haha.....hope to see you there......
  3. BigAsh

hahaha....Gary, can you be more "stereotypical"...."What exit?".....Classic NJ..... :laugh:
  4. BigAsh

Looks good now Dave....I'll see if I can round up a few BOTL's............
  5. BigAsh

Philadelphia Herf

Will be at sea....headed to the Carribean.....early b-day wishes though....
  6. BigAsh

Rock N Rolled Tour at Jack's

Looks like a cool event....Any times announced?
  7. BigAsh

CigarFest 2009 - May 2nd

The goods....Ashtray, small 20 ct. humi, boveda pack, Xikar punch... The smokes....about 60...
  8. BigAsh

Happy B-Day Mike (northernmoris).......

Gary.....nice b-day "card"..can't wait 'til my birthday!!
  9. BigAsh

Happy B-Day Mike (northernmoris).......

Mike......get out and enjoy the sunshine with a primo stick!....Happy B-Day bro'....
  10. BigAsh

Fridge and Wine cooler Guide

Great guide....I'm thinking of converting an apt. sized fridge, the one with the small freezer in it....this is helpful.....thoughts on the fact it HAS a freezer (not frost-free)?
  11. BigAsh

Marco-polo

Met Marco Polo at the herf at Mahogony's on saturday......never liked the guy! :laugh: ......Well done Marco!
  12. BigAsh

Philly Herf @ Mahogs in April

:sign: :sign: What he said!!
  13. BigAsh

Agreed...big thanks to Mike for getting this together......and nice too put some faces with the "names"....Andy, I thought that was a picture of you with that roll of cigars under your signature!! :laugh: ...
  14. BigAsh

Looking forward to it!........
  15. BigAsh

Ain't America Great....

Last nite 66 degrees and sunshine after a rainy week....My son's baseball opener (he went 2 for 3 with 2 rbi's)....and a WOAM....Gotta love the US of A!
  16. BigAsh

Cool.....looking forward to putting some faces with the "names"....and for that matter some names with the "names"....
  17. BigAsh

My First Review

Umm.....not feeling it twizz....I mean maybe if you threw one my way so I could smoke it as i was reading...then maybe :laugh: ....Kidding of course....great review for a great smoke.... P.S. Woodford reserve......ummmmmm ummmmm good
  18. BigAsh

CigarFest 2009 - May 2nd

guess we'll know how to find you George.......stogie and new red pumps :D
  19. BigAsh

CigarFest 2009 - May 2nd

yep...getting "antsy" myself....was out last night with a few of the guys I'm going with and the CigarFest pretty much dominated the conversation....even got our "official" shirts....the wives were just shaking their heads..... :cool:
  20. BigAsh

mignulikz is an a@@hat

Just notes message from "deleted member"