• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. B

Souldog sad news

I first met Jon when we met up to herf at Edwards Air Force Base and he drove all the way to the north gate...everyone gave him so much shit for that...he took it in stride. Had a great time smoking cigars and eating some damn good steak after the tour.  I heard about his passing from a fellow...
  2. B

3rd Annual Edwards AFB Tour and Herf - June 21, 2012 - GETTING CLOSE

Danny I have been away for a while I did not get an email,..is it too late?
  3. B

Looking at getting into Photography - Recommendations?

The best place to prolly go look in the area would be Samy's Camera I believe there is one in Pasadena. I am up for an IE herf lets get it setup!
  4. B

Looking at getting into Photography - Recommendations?

Rod hit me up if you wanna talk or maybe i can make it out to the next double tree herf. I have been shooting on and off for the last 20 years
  5. B

Video I thought worth sharing...

This was just released today. RIP brother Final Good Deed
  6. B

3rd Annual Edwards AFB Tour and Herf - June 21, 2012 - GETTING CLOSE

I'm in Danny...Your event is the one I look forward to every year!
  7. B

2nd Annual "Great Steakout, Herf and Tour of Edwards AFB"

Danny, Mike and I had a great time again today. Thanks for setting that up for us. Seeing that F-35 taxi by us was probably the highlight of my day. Can't wait till next year.
  8. B

Haha I see you didn't mention any names...does that mean it didn't actually happen?
  9. B

A little Man-cation this weekend!

damn I was there too...but I got some free passes from my brother who works at a local resort down there...wish I would have known we could have met up..Twas a great concert!
  10. B

Hey Danny I have 3 more if you still have room...total of 6 I think
  11. B

add one more for my group plz :)
  12. B

Hey Danny, Mike and I are in again...we had a blast last year
  13. B

Great So. Calif. Steakout, Herf & Tour of Edwards AFB - DONE!

Thank you Danny for setting this up I had a blast! I did a quick edit of a panoramic I took and thought I would post it for people to see what they missed. and the Full Size I have more and will work on them tomorrow I am off to bed and it was great meeting everyone. Edited: Made a minor...
  14. B

I can't wait to see this. Last month I was in Florida watching Atlantis launch for the last time and a week from now I will be on the alternate landing site! Whoo hoo oh yea and we get to eat and herf after...gonna be a great day! Thanks again Danny for setting this up
  15. B

Going to Miami Beach / South Beach, any cigar tours (Pepin Garcia)?

I am going to Miami tomorrow...any places i should hit up? I have never been and want to take in as much as possible. Thanks in advance
  16. B

Socal IE herf

I would love to come if you would have me. Sundays are great for me currently working Weds-Sat :(
  17. B

Danny is it possible to add 1 of my friends to come with?
  18. B

Local B&M having a minimum purchase to use lounge?

Thanks for the invite but I am working Weds-Sat till June...So no more fun on Friday or Saturday nights :(
  19. B

Local B&M having a minimum purchase to use lounge?

I know the member club you speak of but where is the other one?
  20. B

Ran My First Official 5K Race Today

I wanted to run in that today and I missed the registration and it sold out. I will be running that next year they have some kick ass trophies for completing the course. Congrats! My work is getting a team together for the 2010 SBSD mud run.