• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. S

Wine & Liquor PIF

while i had intended to send my end of the pif to fish, if that works out better for everybody, then no problem. just lemme know via pm so i get the email notification.
  2. S

Wine & Liquor PIF

my bad thirty, i really thought i had done both. i am obviously confusing this forum with another i recently joined. off to do it now!
  3. S

Wine & Liquor PIF

drunkfish. pm your addy
  4. S

Where to find hygrometer at Wally World?

found mine in back between camping and home department. i agree, ask em where the thermometers are, and ask somebody thats older. i found that was the easiest thing to do. the older gentlemen i asked even said 'need one for your cigars eh?' i chuckled a little and said yes.
  5. S

Humidity in Small Travel Humidor

not sure if i'm the best to speak here, but maybe one of the smaller humidity tubes would be better for this? you could even remove a few beads from that if need be, and it might take up less room.
  6. S

Wine & Liquor PIF

since you say this is open to new and old users, i would love to partake if allowed.. if need be i'll gladly ask for the next person and pif before i receive mine if it helps anybody sleep easier. my fathers always trying to get me more into wine and i think this would be a great thing for us...
  7. S

Dark Lord Day 2009

while i dont know if a lottery system is the best way or not, i do give them huge props for at least working towards a better way of fighting the chaos this year. hopefully in a year or two it will be all gravy... hopefully... i was there last year, and hope to make it again this year. anybody...
  8. S

My projects, ashtrays, Humidors etc.

as always bill, your work stuns us all into a moment of aww. btw MINISTER whenever you start your church lemme know? i'll even drink the koolaid first ;)