• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. S

Found a new website for reviews

How do you find the time to visit every forum in the world? :)
  2. S

Perhaps instead of creating your own forum, become a regular here.
  3. S

the social network

I couldn't stop laughing when he added the numbers (I think 18,000 and 1,000) to verify the lawyers math. I knew Zuckerberg was a "jerk", but I didn't know it was to such an incredibly likable level.
  4. S

Might have Google Alerts turned on.. I find all kinds of links to my sites through Alerts that often show up before anyone ever clicks on the link.
  5. S

How's the weather?

Looks like my body was right on cue.. I woke up today and it's snowing. :)
  6. S

How's the weather?

I can feel the snow moving in all the way down my back. I think it's time to move to Hawaii.
  7. S

New site from the makers of CigarFriendly.us

Thanks Rod, and I'm glad we share the same overall goal. :)
  8. S

I saw the link on the sidebar from the main screen, but it just linked me to the main forums (all of the forums).. I thought it had been removed. Rod, if this violates anything or steps on any toes, please remove it and accept my apologies.
  9. S

Hey everyone, first I want to apologize for not being around much (read, at all). I started a new job back in June, was spending a lot of my spare time with my family.. Was still on twitter, but kind of detoxed from all of the forums for a bit -- didn't realize how much time 3 or 4 forums was...
  10. S

How would you respond?

I also got in on the Petit Robusto box sale. I've smoked 2 (and given 2 to some friends). So far no issues with mine. In fact one of them seemed more overfilled then under. Could be a different batch. I'll dissect one if it smokes poorly, but I don't think I'll sacrifice one unless it gives...
  11. S

What's Your Latest Purchase

got a great deal on some sticks from Mike @ Leaf and Ale.. couldn't pass it up. Anejo 48 Anejo 49 Anejo 50 Anejo 55 Untold Story Maduro Hemingway Classic Maduro can't wait until they get in.. I'm almost out of anejo's.
  12. S

Another Man Cave

That is a great man cave! Doing the work yourself also makes it that much better! Great job!
  13. S

CigarFriendly.us - Lots of Upgrades

http://www.cigarfriendly.us/thanks.asp
  14. S

Local B&M having a minimum purchase to use lounge?

I've always felt the only minimum price should be, whatever you buy. Whether it be a $2 cigar or a $20 cigar. If you pay for their product, you should be able to use the lounge. I prefer a shop that doesn't enforce this type of behavior. I often by boxes. So to ask me to buy something...
  15. S

B&M Etiquette

If I planned on buying the cigar, I would not buy it unless I inspected it. It's in a tube, you can't see it. I could have a crack, beatles, mold.. it could have a ton of different problems. I would not just open one if I had no intention on buying it, but if I planned to buy it, I would...
  16. S

I think that's doable.. I'll get it up tonight. :)
  17. S

Just wanted to share some recent upgrades on CigarFriendly.us that were pushed out last night including Event Planning w/ RSVP. 1. The first change is a toolbar on the bottom of the screen. This contains quick links on the left side to navigate to certain parts of CigarFriendly.us a bit...
  18. S

My Basement Lounge Project is Officially Underway

Thanks for the compliments 'gents! For those of you who have wives willing to let you build one, inside or out.. DO IT! I've smoked so much more in that week than I have ever in the winter. The great part is, my wife used to get upset when I would smoke rather than spend time with her. Now I...
  19. S

30+ Inches of Snow in the Mid-Atlantic

Yep.. I'm holding off on all pictures until after tonights storm. My brother and his wife live in CT and have a few snowmobiles. They are pissed they haven't gotten a single thing from this storm. :)
  20. S

My Basement Lounge Project is Officially Underway

my only rule is they can not butt them out in the trays. Not only does it make it hard to clean, but when I dump them, the smell lingers. The vent is strong enough to remove the smell while it's happening... not to mention, he helped me lay the floor.. :)