• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. looking for knowledge

If you had to choose

Now with a poll, thanks. We can safely assume both coffins have been kept in a coolerdor @ 68% RH <80F
  2. looking for knowledge

If you had to choose

How to poll? The hive mind input would be appreciated. I am looking at gifting a friend for the holidays. AF Toast Across America 2015 or 2016. Which would you choose, and why? Much thanks!
  3. looking for knowledge

I built a cigar lounge in my house. Check out the pics

I like that wall humidor. Please tell us about that unit.
  4. looking for knowledge

JHawk - donations

That is great news!
  5. looking for knowledge

The Walking Dead on AMC

Great episode indeed. Was surprised at some of the losses.
  6. looking for knowledge

Prayer Request

Sorry to hear that things have not gone well. Positive thoughts going forward from my family to yours'.
  7. looking for knowledge

I'm not looking for sympathy

Sad indeed. Hoping the new chemo brings that miracle.
  8. looking for knowledge

Happy Birthday, Mike (looking for knowledge)

Thanks Doc. Starting year 50 here. Still not sure what I want to be when I grow up.
  9. looking for knowledge

Favorite budget stick (#1 in your stash)

It depends on time of day, what I've had to eat, etc. but mostly I just open a humidor and choose one that I have a lot of sitting there.   Currently: LGC Serie R maduros, Blind Man's Bluff, and Chilling Moose are in rotation.
  10. looking for knowledge

I'm not looking for sympathy

Thanks for the update Pug.
  11. looking for knowledge

Tenth Anniversary Contest.

In all of your 10 years, did Tony win?   Congratulations on another 10 years of days.
  12. looking for knowledge

Caldwell Blind Man's Bluff IN STOCK

An enjoyable smoke and one of my current dailys.
  13. looking for knowledge

Review of 20 year old BCG's

I thought the thread was going to be about Bolt Carrier Groups. 
  14. looking for knowledge

Novel Moisture Delivery System for Humidors

Damon, will you send your end first?
  15. looking for knowledge

In Theaters/Rentals: What Have You Seen Lately?

The wife and I do not go out to movies often. Once a year, maybe. We just saw Jurassic World in IMAX 3-D. I recommend seeing the movie in that format. It is not like wearing VR goggles, but the subtle (and not so subtle) differences made the movie very enjoyable.
  16. looking for knowledge

Little Smoke in Spokane, WA

Went with a group of good people last year and had more fun than I expected. It's this weekend, and if you are in the area seriously consider checking this out.    http://northernquest.com/entertainment/little-smoke-cigar-festival
  17. looking for knowledge

What's your favorite cruise line?

We've used Carnival and Royal Caribbean multiple times in the past. Royal Caribbean gets my hands-down vote for future travel. We already have another RC trip scheduled for this next December.
  18. looking for knowledge

Favorite Boveda RH

19. looking for knowledge

Try a Winsor humidor ...

Go introduce yourself here and post in the retailers section if you are representing a business. Please.
  20. looking for knowledge

Buena vistas at a steal!

Got my six boxes today. Screaming deal. Thanks for the heads-up Ceasar!  :thumbs:  :love: