• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. klipsch

Cellos on or off?

Do ACID's age better with cello on or off? :whistling:
  2. klipsch

The never ending bad news...and my farewell post!

Loren...I wish you the best of all things and will keep you in my prayers.
  3. klipsch

Vinotemp custom work, exotic woods

Just my preference...But I'd say 4 large and one small
  4. klipsch

Vinotemp custom work, exotic woods

I have his cedar shelves and trays and couldn't be happier. Might I suggest leaning more toward the double drawers. One double drawer will hold as many as 3 single drawers.
  5. klipsch

Puff N Stuff Special Edition Pepin Le Bijou

I'm trying to raise some money... :angry:
  6. klipsch

Any new music suggestions?

The entire Black Keys library has been on shuffle/repeat for the past several months at home and in the car.
  7. klipsch

Behold the turquoise merkin!

What's a Merkin? ???
  8. klipsch

Sad news

I'm sorry for your loss Andy...
  9. klipsch

Android Gamers (?)

Angry Birds is like so last July. :laugh:
  10. klipsch

Android Gamers (?)

For playing sake...I'm driving a pure white Novitec Rosso 599 under the name kino lau...just in case you find yourself at the staring line next to me. ;)
  11. klipsch

Android Gamers (?)

If there really IS such a thing. Is anybody else out there addicted to Drag Racing? I was doing fine until I found the Online Racing option. :whistling: App runs flawlessly on my EVO with Gingerbread (unrooted) :thumbs:
  12. klipsch

Sad news about LouieD

I had the pleasure of spending a short amount of time with Louie both times that I made it to Uptown in Kingston. After the QSH last year, I remember my surprise when I heard from a far corner of the shop as I was going out the door..."Hey Klipsch...be careful getting home". Louie was good guy...
  13. klipsch

your favorite company

Padron Tatuaje Reserva's I have to say that for the most part I've become bored with Fuente on a whole. I've got a dbl drawer full of Anejo and Opus that I can't remember the last time I pulled a smoke from for myself. Fortunately...both lines only get better with time. A buddy that smokes...
  14. klipsch

Happy B-Day Walt (klipsch)

Thanks a bunch guys. Isy...I'm already old. :laugh:
  15. klipsch

Cohiba vs. Trinidad

I'm still feeling my way through the smoke on this. As far as which I prefer ROTT...I'm gonna say the Trini T takes it without question. The CoRo singles I have are 09 as are the Trini's...so I don't know that I can really say ROTT. But as they're smoking right now...I think the Robo T's are a...
  16. klipsch

Cohiba vs. Trinidad

I'll let you know what I think... :)
  17. klipsch

Cohiba vs. Trinidad

Thanks for the response! The fact that your a CoRo lover only adds to your opinion. Without any feedback I was considering just grabbing 12...but I'm more inclined to go with a box now, being that it was my original thought.
  18. klipsch

Cohiba vs. Trinidad

I'm reviving this instead of starting a new thread. I picked up a fiver of Co Robos from a brother to try. Cohibas are just one of those lines that I've never really delved into because of price, and my inexperience with the different marca. I've had my interest peaked about the Trini Robo T's...
  19. klipsch

NERF 10!

I'm in...