• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Friggame

World's Best Single Malt?

Never had this specific release but yes I have had stuff from Old Pulteney. The 17 year old is in my regular rotation.
  2. Friggame

1st Cigar that blew you away!

hmm for me it was an El Rey Del Mundo Robusta Largo? This was back in 1992?  Had many since great cigars since then but this was the first. (maybe just did not know better I keep trying them when I see them but the flavor profile just does not do it for me anymore)
  3. Friggame

Tatuaje pudgy monsters!

I agree about Pepin. He is not rolling like he used to I think I still have an old Padilla Miami box and a few 1932 Lancero's  rattling around in my humidor. Hmmmmmm now I know what I am going smoke tonight. Thanks!
  4. Friggame

Some good news: It's a boy!

Nice! Congrats. Our little girl moved all the time. So far 2 months later and she i a handful and a half.
  5. Friggame

Whats in your glass right now? 2013

Ballast Point Barrel aged Rum. Neat.   Guess it is not just a beer maker anymore. Pretty darn good. Looks like they are making a bourbon now. Have not found it locally yet.
  6. Friggame

Price check

Man when I hear stuff like this I just thank goodness that one of my local stores is Hi Times wine cellar. Talk about a cady store for the boozer.
  7. Friggame

Gaming Geeks Unite!

Looks like they are trying to raise more funds on Kickstarter. That might help get it pushed out. A game I have been beta testing since July is http://www.planetside2.com/ Only catch is it is a PC only game.
  8. Friggame

Leaving the cigar business

Man I keep looking at the date of the post and half expecting it to be April 1st :laugh: Good luck Isreal I really hope the new biz works for you.. You were always easy to deal with. Also you put together some killer sampler packs.
  9. Friggame

CA Top 25 Cigars of the Year

CA's top 25 is always suspect But I will admit that I enjoy The Alec Bradley Prensado But to calll it the #1? hardly But do I like it? Yes absolutly ask Isy Last purchase i made from him he asked one of my favorite smokes and that was one of em. I was just looking for something differant...
  10. Friggame

Time for a lifestyle change...no longer a "Fat Texan"

Wow Jake. Sounds like a huge lifestyle change. Good luck
  11. Friggame

Just got back from my first Vegas trip! v. Casa Fuente Purchase

Looks like you had fun there. Going to be there in a few weeks. I deal with the prices because i like the folks that work there (bartenders curtis and melissa)and my fiance actualy likes the place. So we head there after a show for drinks and i get some cigars!
  12. Friggame

Today marks 2 years on CP

Nice play PJ. I am going to have to guess 62
  13. Friggame

I was in San Diego last weekend

Found a pretty cool shop. Some good prices for California and they also had beer and wine! it was called Excalibur.I was there visiting friends and just needed to pick up a couple cigars for the weekend. I was not able to stay around to enjoy the lounge but I really wish we had something like...
  14. Friggame

Stopped in Casa Fuente

every time i go to Vegas i wind up at casa fuente... great bar. Curtis is a good guy and alecia is just plain HOT.
  15. Friggame

2nd Annual "Great Steakout, Herf and Tour of Edwards AFB"

going to throw my name in here as well as whynters enjoyed last years hope to enjoy this years at least half as much.
  16. Friggame

You Obviously Didn't Learn Anything Last Time Pass

Rangers/Giants 6 games 5-3 Giants
  17. Friggame

Post up your seafood sources

I Normaly Catch my own seafood. But If i am in a bind and need to buy some I use https://www.catalinaop.com/ They offer good shipping rates. I have been to the Shop down in San Diego and it is top notch stuff.
  18. Friggame

Angry Birds for Android

loving this game. been playing it all day
  19. Friggame

It is served on small tortillas, with finely chopped onions, cilantro

Al pastor Tacos are the bomb. Also love Lengua, Cabeza, Berrera and Chirizo