• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. LarianLeQuella

Whirlwind update

Thanks DraXxus! I'll check that stuff out. I drive by Manchester every day for work. I live like where 93 and 89 intersect, so not too far north.
  2. LarianLeQuella

Whirlwind update

Thanks tmoney. I'll have to check that out next time I'm in Boston. Doc's beatings aren't that bad. ;)
  3. LarianLeQuella

Whirlwind update

So I got back from the sandbox. Got home just in time to have a military retirement. Started serious job hunting. Got a job, but had to sell the place in FL (OUCH, took it in the shorts) and move up to New Hampshire, get set up with my job there as well as set up a household. I finally have...
  4. LarianLeQuella

Blu-bacon dip AKA "Crack in a bowl"

This was a winner! Need to make more!
  5. LarianLeQuella

Pentagon urges a ban on tobacco for our Military

Looks like I picked a good time to retire. Lights one up!
  6. LarianLeQuella

Smoke free arm forces?

Looks like I retired at the right time!
  7. LarianLeQuella

**UPDATE** My Wife Will Be On "Wheel of Fortune"...

Best of luck. Let us know how Vanna looks close up these days. I used to have such a crush on her when I was like 12!
  8. LarianLeQuella

Charlotte, NC and GD?

Thanks for the info. Cost of living is one of the big factors in deciding to take the hit on the property here in FL. Short term loss with long term gain.
  9. LarianLeQuella

Charlotte, NC and GD?

I am due to head up to Charlotte, N.C. for an interview with General Dynamics. Anyone live (or lived) there that can give me some honest feedback about the place? I know that my wife will be looking for the safe neighborhoods with good schools and all that, but I'd like to verify that...
  10. LarianLeQuella

Guilty Vices

F You Gawl! :angry: I managed not to think of a double animal style until you mentioned it and now I have drool all over my keyboard! :whistling:
  11. LarianLeQuella

My flight with Emirates A380 on business class

Holy Shite! Man, I could get used to traveling like that! Granted, I tend to get upgraded to first class a lot here in the US, but that's domestic airlines, and the whole idea of service is dead here. I did have a great experience with First Class on Korean Air, but it was only on a 747, not...
  12. LarianLeQuella

Twitter

Man, I online game, twitter, facebook, blog, and more! I am a geek! And my username is LarianLeQuella (Duh!). I'm really not hard to find when it comes down to it.
  13. LarianLeQuella

Guilty Vices

Preach it! There is a hole in the wall place here that gets closed down every other month by the health department, but gets opened up due due popular demand for the grease bomb burgers and kitchy beachfront location. And the burgers are done exactly as you order them (even rare if you dare).
  14. LarianLeQuella

Finally back from Iraq

I know the feeling! Welcome back!
  15. LarianLeQuella

It's what's for dinner...

As I love wasabi, this is going on my list for this weekend!
  16. LarianLeQuella

Cherry Delight

The cream cheese rules over all. If you only use whip cream, you are a heretic! :)
  17. LarianLeQuella

Back Home

Thank you Trey for introducing me to this place, I have learned so much. And I still love you like a brother, despite the tiny fists and smell of cabbage. Thank you Barry for the bomb. It was appreciated, and I discovered a new favorite. I hope to one day catch you off guard. ;) To the...
  18. LarianLeQuella

What's in your signature line?

Uh, goofy, silly, and totally immature gaming stuff. It's my sort of online persona though..
  19. LarianLeQuella

Acronyms for young and old

I was amused when I saw B&M (or actually BM). My wife did medical billing, and BM there stood for bowel movement. B&M (Alternately BM) = Brick and Mortar (to indicate an actual Shop you go to for cigars as opposed to ordering off the internet)
  20. LarianLeQuella

Testy?

I resemble that remark too! :whistling: Not into the group hug either. :) A good ole HERF on the other hand...