• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Big100HD

Niko will be in Baltimore, MD April 14-17th.

First, I'm glad I saw this post. It's been a long time since I've met up with the crew in Baltimore. Ray, count me in..... As for ERanger: Just another reason to get together for another herf. Keep us posted on your plans....I'm sure everyone will be up for another herf
  2. Big100HD

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Work of Art Maduro

Nice review, Ditto on the ashtray setup. you kow you left the best in the ashtray. that's a cigar you take the wrapper off and nub it. Great job.
  3. Big100HD

Good Morning S / BOTL

Hello Charlie, Glad you had a great night last night. Hope your Easter weekend is a good one.
  4. Big100HD

Easter Greetings to all my friends at CP!

Gives a new meaning to [b]"kiss a rabbit between the ears"[/b] Happy Easter!!!!
  5. Big100HD

Marley and Me

Now I understand....
  6. Big100HD

New to cigars? Info for you!

Nice job Ray, did I miss something or is the Sumatra question still not resolved?
  7. Big100HD

ILVTOFU

When I lived in Virginia Beach many years ago there were 2 female roommates, each drove cherry sports cars. They're licence plates read "GSPOT" and "EAZY". I often wondered if they were aloud to keep those plates in today's society. Although they would be about 20 years older. Big...
  8. Big100HD

My new humi

Welcome aboard Nes, I enjoyed watching WKRP, to bad they don't bring it back on reruns. Nice humi, I have to agree, if you hang around here you'll need a bigger humi.
  9. Big100HD

Happy B-Day John (gtadroptop)

Happy Birthday JOHN!! A Special Birthday wish for you
  10. Big100HD

Purcellville (VA) Cigar Club 6/24 - 7 pm - 10 pm

Those in the Northern Virginia area should stop by Tues night for a great time at THE GRILL in Purcellville, VA. The Purcellville Cigar Club meets here once a month. A great time to enjoy great food, your favorite beverage and your favorite cigars. Here's a note from our host Gruto - Hey...
  11. Big100HD

This better be the last one

Good luck, keep plenty of smokes on hand.
  12. Big100HD

Happy B'Day KeyserSoze!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
  13. Big100HD

Happy B'Day KeyserSoze!

Happy Birthday, Enjoy a good smoke and your favorite brew.
  14. Big100HD

Baltimore Herf Contest!

ONLY 12 ISOMS?????? hard to believe... great contest Ray. Congrats Cookie
  15. Big100HD

Baltimore, MD Herf

Finally got back home tonight….One great herf…. Glad to see a lot of old friends and faces again, as well as getting to know the new guys. Ludwick, a fine job on putting this together. Ok, ya I showed up on my bike with my lady. One heck of a ride up and a 2 day ride back. This was her...
  16. Big100HD

DC Visit

Tony, missed you at the baltimore herf. Thought you were coming down. anyway, let's get a date finalized....23rd is next Wed. mid week will have most of us including you to head in early. Friday the 25th on the otherhand leaves lot's possibilities.......regardless, Shelly's is a great...
  17. Big100HD

Baltimore, MD Herf

The Map is great. Looks like I'll be staying overnight as well. Just can't see riding back to VA on two wheels after a few drinks....Is everyone staying at the marriot? Oh I'll be bringing a guest along just to keep the count current. See you all Sat. TONY, It will be good to see you...
  18. Big100HD

Baltimore, MD Herf

OK, Ludwick, Got your PM, Sat the 12th Works for me. Might just stay overnight myself. See you all there.
  19. Big100HD

Baltimore, MD Herf

12th is good....what's the agenda?
  20. Big100HD

Baltimore, MD Herf

Great Idea, with 2008 just 6 days away, How's every looking like this Sat?