• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. L

Fridge and Wine cooler Guide

I finally got my EdgeStar TWR282S up and running. Mine came from livingdirect.com with free shipping and was on sale for around $200. No major plastic smell at all. I simply left it sitting open by an open window for a day and it was completely free and clear of any stank. 1 pound of...
  2. L

Some thoughts on Nub

They've been making cars for a hundred years...but I don't have to go out and crank start one by hand every morning. There's room for improvement in every industry. Just as there are fans of the Volkswagen Beetle there are fans of the Nub. I find them a complex and interesting smoke and a...
  3. L

HCM Beads vs. Heartfelt

I just bought a pound of Heartfelt beads after finding this thread.
  4. L

What's Your Latest Purchase

Romeo Y Julieta Short Churchills and Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure Especials to split between Jazz and myself. Hopefully mother nature will yield a warm day for he and I to try both with a few shots of expensive bourbon and some good beers.
  5. L

Whitey's Cigar Shop Metro East (near St. Louis) Alec Bradley event

The master blender of the company will be there and there are several Tempus cigars in stock at the moment (including the Magistri which is phenomenal). Address is on the HomePage! http://www.whiteyscigarshop.com Keep in mind the shop is only around 20 minutes from downtown St. Louis (15...
  6. L

Where did the beetle go?

Start keeping a little baggie of caps that you've cut off of other cigars to plug holes with. A quick lick and stick will allow you to smoke your damaged gar and still be able to live with yourself. Of course...freezing them would solve all of those kind of problems anyway.
  7. L

Never Smoked a CC

This is why I never ask for or send freebies. I look at what other people are smoking and say are awesome or I ask people their opinions and then buy them myself and figure other people can do the same.
  8. L

Metro East St. Louis Cigar Shop Anniversary HERF

St. Patty's unofficial event at Whitey's tonight! Booze and 'gars! Everyone's Irish tonight.
  9. L

Metro East St. Louis Cigar Shop Anniversary HERF

I'm so there. You still planning on drinking until the room stops spinning?