• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. P

Friends Remembered...

Holy crap I just found out about Randy from reading this post. I am proud to say I met and smoked a cigar with 3 of the men on that list. Good job Rod and members spreading the community around.
  2. P

A Souldog Remembrance: Don Carlos Edicion de Aniversario 2008

I haven't been around in awhile but Jon has brought me back. Nice review Charles!
  3. P

Serious Question - Getting foot of cigar too wet from lips

You could try smoking with your ass. It should result in a nice dry cigar. Expect a slight olfactory change to your cigars.    You're welcome.   PJ
  4. P

Happy birthday Wkoti

My thoughts exactly.
  5. P

Happy Birthday CigarPass!

Thank you Rod for the hard work and dedication to give us all a place to hang out!
  6. P

What up fuggers!

Hey everybody, it's Greg! Yea Greg!
  7. P

Anybody revist Epernay vs. ECCJ 15th?

You guys just encouraged me to find that box of ECCJ I put down a few years back. Thanks!
  8. P

Happy birthday SOULDOG

Johnny enjoy your day!
  9. P

Clumping Bamboo aka Bambusa Oldhamii - Anyone growing it?

Rod don't listen to these simpletons, nothing is more rewarding than planting and watching something grow.
  10. P

Event a the Freaking Frog! We have to herf here!

Innovative Simgle Malts Is this email not displaying correctly? View it in your browser. Innovative & Original Single Malts Tasting & Education on Thursday, February 28, 2013 7pm - 9pm PURE DECADENCE   Date:  Thursday, February 28, 2013 at 7:00 pm. Call now to reserve your seat for this...
  11. P

Happy birthday Randy (sigar_zealot)

Randy happy belated buddy....
  12. P

Casa Fuente is dead!

Pheasant Cigars is the place to go in Vegas anyways. He has all the boutique brands we all love and he isn't too far off the strip. He is working on serving cocktails at that location. The only problem is there isn't a steady parade of hot young shoppers to watch whilst enjoying the overpriced...
  13. P

Casa Fuente is dead!

There is no longer any smoking on the patio thanks to non cigar loving tenants of the Forum Shops. This removes almost any reason I have of visiting the very high priced establishment. Sad day! PJ
  14. P

Reaching out to my B/SOTLs for coaching pointers...

John just have fun. If you have fun the kids will too and they'll keep coming back! I coached all kinds of stuff, soccer, flag football, etc. just stay positive and have fun.
  15. P

Vegas fun time 2013

I will be performing at The Orleans Big Al's comedy club that week at 8 pm. If you guys are interested I can arrange tickets for one of the shows.
  16. P

Hello My Friends!

Greg very nice to see you around.
  17. P

Vegas fun time 2013

The 3st? I couldn't find that date on the website. I would have a smoke to honor Joe if I am in town. PJ
  18. P

R.I.P. Joe Ginter (simmsboard)

Smoked more than a few cigars with Joe at Casa Fuentes. Rest in peace Joe!
  19. P

Found a new hangout today in Las Vegas

Guys really strip joints? That is nothing special in sin city. I can direct any of you to the best or worst strip club in town depending on your preferences of course. Randy I hear you, I know how trips go, it's very hard to squeeze in everything. BUT 945 bottles nuff said
  20. P

Found a new hangout today in Las Vegas

http://freakinfrog.com/ The Freakin Frog has what is reported to be the largest whiskey collection in the USA along with the largest bottled beer collection in the country per their website. I stumbled in and met the owner today who showed me around. It is a very nice bar/restaurant directly...