• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. DavidRat

Ontario, CA HERF

Flying back from Texas that day, probably won't be able to make it. Been out of touch too long and hope to get back in this year. Have a great time guys.
  2. DavidRat

Calling all IE, SD, and LA Herfers! July 23rd!

So far looks good, I'll plan on being there.
  3. DavidRat

Retirement Gift

I'm looking in the $100 to $150 range, he's my brother so I don't want to be too cheap! That's dang near perfect, thanks.
  4. DavidRat

Retirement Gift

Thanks sir.
  5. DavidRat

Retirement Gift

After nearly 30 years of service my brother is retiring from the Navy. I'd like to get him a nice (100 cigar) humidor on which I can put an engraved plate. Anyone know where I can get a good deal?
  6. DavidRat

San Diego CP Crew HERF!

Unfortunately I will be out of town. Hope to make the next one. Enjoy. David
  7. DavidRat

Socal IE herf

Put me down as a maybe, but probably not. Have to drive family to the SD airport the evening of the 7th, could be too much to get up there.
  8. DavidRat

Is music more important to the older generations?

I think music, using the term in its most inclusive meaning so that Rap can be included, is just as important to this generation as it has been for others. Certainly we are generalizing, but I think it holds true. What is different is what they get from music and how they listen to it. As has...
  9. DavidRat

New Member of the Family

Beautiful.
  10. DavidRat

Socal IE herf

Not too far from Fallbrook (aka really North County). Depending on date and time, I'm in.
  11. DavidRat

San Diego CP Crew HERF!

My first HERF and I had a great time. Thanks, DavidRat Oh, and good photos too.
  12. DavidRat

Waves' Going-away SoCal Herf!

Should be able to make it, I'll sure try.
  13. DavidRat

Smoking Cigars in the Winter

Yeah, a real problem. I live in California, but have been in DC since the first week of January on business. Had to just suck it up and go outside the hotel. Had a good Dominican though, so it was worth it.
  14. DavidRat

Dont mess with an old man

Absolutely.
  15. DavidRat

What Whiskey, Rum or Cognac are you drinking today.

The SherryOak is an excellent drink, though not surprisingly some folks just don't care for it at all. Me personally, I'm a fan. I was in Kern California last weekend, and at the Kern River Brewing Company I had a dark beer that was aged 18 months in bourbon barrels. You could smell the...
  16. DavidRat

So frustrated with the Broncos

I'm a San Diego guy, and so root for the Chargers, still I hate to see a team with so much potential fall flat like they have. You have to give Orton credit for coming out to play last game, though I'm not sure he did all that much better than Simms. Can't blame the QB for fumbles at the goal...
  17. DavidRat

The Ultimate Cigar Book - Pass

If you are still taking member, I'm in. By the way, I've been a member for a while, anyone know how to get my status changed from newbie?
  18. DavidRat

Cigars and Whiskey

Cigars and Whiskey
  19. DavidRat

Blue Cheese Stuffed Angus Burgers w/ Portabello Mushrooms

This one I have to try. I'll let you know when I do.
  20. DavidRat

She's Home!

Great to hear my friend. You guys will remain in my thoughts and prayers.