• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. W

Fantasy Football League - Cigar Friendly

one spot in the league still open...
  2. W

I've tried to reset on Yahoo several times, and the latest is at 930 CDT on Wed, Sept 29th. Hoping we can just get together on Fanball and get 'er done at one time. It will be most expediate. OFFLINE drafts might pose problems. We still need one owner guys. Get the word out.
  3. W

The draft has changed to an OFF LINE DRAFT. That means you will draft on your own schedule...when your pick comes up, you choose. PM or email me if you have questions. So, no excuse that a time won't work for the draft. It's according to your schedule. Only ONE more owner needed now...
  4. W

I'm working on draft time, but it will take place on Wed Aug 29th. So far I have not received emails that it CAN'T be moved, but I've only gotten a few responses. Up to 7 owners now, and I know of two more who are going to sign up tonight...so that's 9. Still room for three more...
  5. W

The league is getting some traction...we've got a couple of pretty talented owners particating...get signed up quick...this league will fill. Thanks guys.
  6. W

I've changed draft time to 7:30pm CDT on Wednesday, August 29th. It wouldn't allow me to do that earlier.
  7. W

Hey, I have played FFB with some of you guys, and wanted to let you know about another league that I have set up through Yahoo. 12 team league. I just set it up last night, and have sent out invites, however I also wanted to open it up to anyone still looking to join a league (or another one...
  8. W

9th Annual Wishes 'N More Benefit Herf

An outstanding effort from the Minnesota Cigar Smokers Association, all the attendees, and vendors made last night's MNCSA Benefit Smoker for Wishes and More one for the record books. What takes months to prepared for, yields $21,206 in one night. Next year will be the 10th Annual event. It...
  9. W

What is a premium cigar?

Knightlaird said "favorite premium cigars." Everyone has a right to their opinion. If you like $1-2 yard gars, that's cool. If these raters have smoked $1-2 yard gars all their life, a Bolivar Corona is probably heaven. But it's still not premium, but my definition, because it's not that...
  10. W

What is a premium cigar?

Here is a list of the TOP 25 as ranked by the source you sited (www.top25cigar.com). Sorry guys, bear with the format -- I think you get the idea. Rank Manufacturer Cigar Country Shape Rating Trend Price 1 Trinidad (Cuba) Robusto Extra Cuba Toro 9.52 $18.64 2 Bolivar (Cuba) Coronas...
  11. W

Good cheap isom smoke

I love Bolivar...recommend either a Boli CJ, or Boli Regentes in that price range. RASCC and Upmann Corona Major tubos have been mentioned...good choices. Monte 4s are pretty much the table wine of habanos...but can be had in that price range as well. Not a huge fan.
  12. W

What is a premium cigar?

Premium / Super Premium is not soley a function of price. If that's the case, then Gurhkas, Greycliffs, Davidoffs(dr), Partagas LR, and Aurora would all be considered Super Premium. They are not. Not to be a prick here, but these, IMHO barely crack the Premium category. They are all readily...
  13. W

Trinidad Reyes

Reyes :thumbs: Like them, always want a little more. Coloniales :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: The 04s out there are fantastic, and I just ordered more.
  14. W

My first Punch Punch

98 PPs rocked, and 03 PPs aren't too bad either. I think I may need to add them to my list of "tastes like more."
  15. W

HdM Le Hoyo series

Kinda tastes like chicken :cool: '99 du Roi's are smoking well. Have never had one fresh.
  16. W

Opinions on Upmann Connossieur #1

98 Upmann Conns are terrific. I'm enjoying a box and have another one set aside to enjoy in a few years. Win hands down over the Mag 46s - new or older. Probably a little less complex than the Upmann Super Coronas in my opinion, but those are discontinued and impossible to get.
  17. W

Havana Cigars! Intact Shipping to North America

Impeccable reputation of this vendor and UK prices. It is what it is. I think someone once said: The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten.
  18. W

SLR Regio

Lunch with the guys on a Friday, decided to try the first from an SLB of SLR Regio REC MAY01 Very light wrapper, nice construction, perfect cap. Upon lighting this cigar, I felt the urge to compliment it with a Corona Beer w/lime. Don't know why...I normally like darker import beer, but this...
  19. W

Bolivar Corona Junior

First of two cigars tonight, as this one was a warm-up for an OpusX RdC. Bolivar Corona Junior from March 03 had a flawless rosado-colored wrapper. Tighter draw than I would have liked, which opened up after 5 minutes. This minuto (4-3/8 x 42) gave me the flavorful Boli spice that makes this...
  20. W

beads

Viper or anyone, quick question: What experience to you have with customers using your beads inconjunction with an active humidification unit like a Set-n-Forget? In other words, if I add 4 pounds of 65% beads to my humidor, along with my active humidication, will it stabilize the humidity...