• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Wisco

Opus X Business Card Storage

Thanks. I am not very crafty at all. After using it for the first time today at work I realized this box is a bit too deep. Makes it hard to get at the cards. Put a false bottom in and it makes it much easier to use. But have to work on a prettier version.   Now I just have to find a Rocky Patel...
  2. Wisco

Opus X Business Card Storage

I had this idea after trying to figure out how to organize my business cards. I work in sales and get a ton of them from tradeshows, buying conferences, and the like. I figured this would be a cool and easy way to have them on my desk while still looking nice and uncluttered.     It was way...
  3. Wisco

Thanks Shaun.

Thanks Shaun.
  4. Wisco

Been gone far too long. Good to be back.

Been gone far too long. Good to be back.
  5. Wisco

What's the meaning of your CP name?

Wisco. Short for Wisconsin. Both my alma mater and my state of residence/origin. When you say Wis-consin. You've said it all!
  6. Wisco

jonesy

Pick a good one and light 'er up. Enjoy the day!
  7. Wisco

Happy 31st B-Day Dave (DirtyDave)

Happy Birthday Dave. Enjoy it!
  8. Wisco

Humidor I got as a gift while on vacation

It's where you sleep/drink at night in between hunting.
  9. Wisco

Infinity - A Tribute

Love it. Not only did you convert that thing to ash but you passed one on to another brother so they could enjoy it. Nicely done Ed.
  10. Wisco

Humidor I got as a gift while on vacation

It's definitely a unique style. I like it. Looks like it should be the center piece at Deer Camp.
  11. Wisco

Gonna buy my first box

I went with these. Great smoke and it doesn't drive you as crazy if you pass one to a friend and they snub it after 2 puffs. Edited to add; Contact Keystone_Raider if you need to put in an order.
  12. Wisco

Hailey's Tale!

She looks great. Glad she's doing well.
  13. Wisco

Oh I sure did. No one told me my eye shouldn't be that close to the scope. First time shooting.

Oh I sure did. No one told me my eye shouldn't be that close to the scope. First time shooting.
  14. Wisco

Got some scope eye from firing 12 gauge slugs for the first time.

Got some scope eye from firing 12 gauge slugs for the first time.
  15. Wisco

Wisconsin, huh?

Jeez. You hit one FOG with a little flash grenade and when the sight and hearing comes back he starts making threats. And who exactly is this 'Help.' I pride myself in sniping FOGs from a distance. If you reveal my identity, you get added to my list fellow Newbs. You have been warned.
  16. Wisco

MLBTV

Thanks for that. That would be a huge factor. Fox Sports broadcasts every game. That would leave almost every game blacked out. I disagree. If I were Uecke I wouldn't want to listen to Corey Provost either.
  17. Wisco

Going to be a daddy...She's been Induced!

Congrats. You just saved yourself a couple years of grey hair from what I hear. Hope all goes well.
  18. Wisco

MLBTV

Just 86ed my cable bill via Hulu Plus. The one big hurt is not getting the Brewers once the season starts. Wanted to see if anyone out there has used MLBTV and what they think of it. Especially if anyone has used it via the PS3 app. Just trying to take a look at my options. Fortunately Bob...
  19. Wisco

Are you bombing for the right reasons...?

If you bomb expecting something in return, you are doing it wrong.