• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. R

What's Your Latest Purchase

Some things never change......nice score, Loren! Your friend and brother, Jeffrey L.
  2. R

What's Your Latest Purchase

-Bundle of Tatuaje Tattoos -Box (10ct) of Tatuaje Reserva Uno A's Jeffrey L.
  3. R

FYC Respectfully, Jeffrey L.

FYC Respectfully, Jeffrey L.
  4. R

Hey brother! Didn't you know you were over here! Congrats again on the contest!

Hey brother! Didn't you know you were over here! Congrats again on the contest!
  5. R

The job-hunt is OVER!

Thank you all so much. I couldn't be happier with how things have turned out. Merry Christmas to you all and your families. Your friend and brother, Jeffrey L.
  6. R

The job-hunt is OVER!

Thanks, Julius! Smoked one of those BGM's, yesterday afternoon.............. :thumbs: Jeffrey L.
  7. R

The job-hunt is OVER!

Request accepted!!! Jeffrey L.
  8. R

The job-hunt is OVER!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! I love it! Jeffrey L. ETA: Is that my Facebook pic?!?! Shoot me a friend request!
  9. R

The job-hunt is OVER!

Thanks brother and congrats to you as well for landing such a great job! I feel very lucky for getting hired by such a great company, in a relatively short (5 weeks) amount of time. ...and thank you all once again for the wonderful messages and PM's. I'm very happy and proud to be a part of...
  10. R

The job-hunt is OVER!

Thanks everyone! I start on the 27th :-) Jeffrey L.
  11. R

The job-hunt is OVER!

Anthem: A man of very few word(s). :rolleyes: Jeffrey L.
  12. R

The job-hunt is OVER!

My thoughts exactly, Mike! Jeffrey L.
  13. R

The job-hunt is OVER!

Actually, that won't be too hard! About 95% of them were sold to one brother that said I can buy them back at any time. He basically bought them to help me/us out :thumbs: Jeffrey L.
  14. R

The job-hunt is OVER!

ESPECIALLY on 4 hours of sleep, while still inebriated!!! What a great night, huh?!?! Jeffrey L.
  15. R

The job-hunt is OVER!

You were absolutely right, brother :thumbs: Jeffrey L.
  16. R

For the 1st time in 12 years.........

*update* http://www.cigarpass.com/forumsipb/index.php?showtopic=67528&st=0 Jeffrey L.
  17. R

The job-hunt is OVER!

Well everyone, these past 4 or 5 weeks have been pretty stressful on the Levander household, with me losing my job last month. I've sold cigars I never thought I'd even SMOKE, let alone sell, worked various side-jobs for additional money and even traveled to Kentucky for a weeks worth of work...
  18. R

Louisville, KY

It sure was great meeting u, brother! Monday was one hell of a good (and late...) night! Your friend and brother, Jeffrey L.
  19. R

Louisville, KY

Smoking with Dan and a couple others, right now......life is good. Jeffrey L.
  20. R

Louisville, KY

Staying at the Holiday Inn, Louisville....3 smoking rooms :-)