• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. Gavin

Just a reminder to know your source

https://halfwheel.com/miami-man-arrested-with-counterfeit-packaging-for-more-than-1-million-of-cuban-cigars/436126/
  2. Gavin

Souldog, 10 years later

Today marks the 10th anniversary of Souldog’s passing. Been on my mind for days. Doesn’t seem so long ago. I have one cigar left that he gave me. I’ll be smoking it this week when I have time to appreciate it. Miss ya, buddy. https://www.cigarpass.com/community/threads/souldog-sad-news.72451/
  3. Gavin

3D Printing - What do you wish you knew?

So….I’m interested in dipping my toe in this world. Do any of you do 3D printing? Is there anything you wish you knew before you started? What kind of rig would you invest in if you had to do it all over again?
  4. Gavin

Cigar Deals

We should have a general thread to post good deals that are worth sharing with the community. This is not a place to shill for a company that you have a relationship with, but if there’s a deal or promo code that you know about, and your fellow members might enjoy, you can post it here. If it...
  5. Gavin

Seattle Recommendations

Heading to Seattle in the near future. Anyone know a good place for a smoke?
  6. Gavin

Cut of Choice

I know we’ve done this before, but thought we’d do it again. One choice per person. If it’s other, explain.
  7. Gavin

Which Juan Lopez is better?

I have an opinion, just interested to see if there’s consensus.
  8. Gavin

Mad Bomber Strikes Again

Saturday night I returned from a week of vacation with my Mail-hold expiring today. Sitting atop a pile of mail was a suspicious package that blew me (heh) away. Mr. @jfields, you’ve outdone yourself! Seriously, the selection was incredible, and there was a bucket list cigar in there. I am...
  9. Gavin

Puros Indios Chief, cuz I have to...

About eight years ago, Kingantz, our most prolific cigar reviewer, got out of the cigar game, and he kindly sent me a handful from his stash with the request that I review a particular cigar he was sending along. I foolishly agreed to this. The extra cigar was a massive thing, as long as my...
  10. Gavin

Wireless Hygrometers

Is anyone using a wifi or bluetooth hygrometer? What brand? Is it worthwhile? Discuss.
  11. Gavin

Massage by James?

I presume it was one of you bastards that hit me with a package out of the blue containing a nice pipe, something I've been wanting to try for some time now. The only clue is that the postmark was from La Jolla, CA, and the return address was 'Massage by James'. My wife asked if there was...
  12. Gavin

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2015

Brought back some Quesadas from Spain. They look like Selecion Espana Robustos but they don't have the secondary bands. Instead they have cedar wraps that say 'Q5 Para Sus Amigos'. Can't find anything online about it.
  13. Gavin

This place never ceases to amaze me.

Two bombs in one day! Greg (bluue13) and Michael (whylieineedacigar), thank you so much for your extreme and unnecessary generosity. Your gifts totally made my week. It's like the brothers here get some sort of spideysense when someone needs a pick-me-up. Thank you!
  14. Gavin

Light This is Deaf and Illiterate.

Despite my protestations he bombed the crap out of me. A truly epic gift that totally made my day. Thank you, Kris. I'm at a loss for words at your generosity.
  15. Gavin

Tentative Habanos Releases for 2015

Lots of interesting stuff on here. I'm excited by the QdO and Diplomatico releases on the RE's. The Partagas Maduro is sure to garner some interest as well, I'm sure. I find the Wide Churchill a weird choice for the Gran Reserva. http://halfwheel.com/list-new-2015-cuban-cigars-emerges/67483
  16. Gavin

New Illusione Releases

I need all of these. http://halfwheel.com/ipcpr-2014-illusione/65339 ECCJ mf'ers! Discuss.
  17. Gavin

June 6th, 1944

Just a reminder of what happened 70 years ago, today. Americans, Brits, Canadians, French, Polish, and others, all fighting to free others.
  18. Gavin

Habanos New Releases - 2014

http://halfwheel.com/habanos-sas-2014-new-release-list-emerges/50304 Always good for some discussion. Anything worth getting excited about in your opinion?
  19. Gavin

4 Year Anniversary

Can't believe it's been 4 years already. I'm incredibly grateful to Rod for having me, and to the membership for the wealth of knowledge and great friendships formed. Thanks, guys.
  20. Gavin

Whodunnit?

I know I'm behind the times here, but I'm enjoying this show on Hulu right now. It's a 'reality show' murder mystery that's a good bit of fun. The wife and I keep throwing theories back and forth. Check it out if you're into this sort of thing. No spoilers, please!