• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. emoshun

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2020)

Beer beer beer! Man I love seeing these pics you guys. I've been enjoying IPA after IPA after IPA, all West Coast (crystal clear) style thus far.
  2. emoshun

I know we don't talk politics here . . .

Don’t trust anyone from California!
  3. emoshun

What Beer Did You Drink Today (2017)

Swami's today!
  4. emoshun

Boveda Smart Sensor

I like it!
  5. emoshun

Been on a Karl Strauss kick as of late, and it's a good one! (not my (super old) pic)
  6. emoshun

2017 beer SS?

We just got distro of some PseudoSue from TGBC, and I was like hey maybe? I even sent Brandon a Instapost about it. Then saw the price for the 6er of tallboys and grabbed something else. :)
  7. emoshun

2017 beer SS?

I will have to drop out of this years as well, and Paul I am sorry to hear about your loss. Praying for you man!
  8. emoshun

After this past summer getting IPA's that were skunked and/or had heat cycled (wet cardboard delight) I've resorted to only buying fresh beer. Case or two of Lagunitas Born Yesterday IPA - bottled days before purchase. Case of El Segundo Mayberry IPA - bottled less than a week prior to...
  9. emoshun

My yearly check in!

Hey Jack, check your PM's.
  10. emoshun

2017 beer SS?

Lets get a headcount! All I drink is IPA so yeah hop heads unite! ;)
  11. emoshun

Do we still have CP secret Santa?

My favorite time of year!
  12. emoshun

Hops, hops, fresh hops, 3 day old hops, and umm yeah more hops! <3
  13. emoshun

Hull Melon & Blanc IPA | The Hop Concept Brewing Bourbon Barrel Aged Coffee Porter | Smog City Hoptonic IPA | Smog City Mayberry IPA | El Segundo Brewing Co Titan IPA | Great Divide Brewing Co Swami's IPA | Pizza Port Brewing Co The Juice APA | Peak Organic Brewing Co Aurora Hoppyalis IPA | Karl...
  14. emoshun

Possible changes (for the worse) in regards to importing CC's

From Halfwheel - “We will cancel Obama’s one-sided Cuban deal, made by executive order, if we do not get the deal that we want and the deal that people living in Cuba and here deserve, including protecting religious and political freedom…” What exactly is the deal that "we want"? :confused:
  15. emoshun

Happy Birthday emoshun

Thanks everyone for the well wishes, I had a blast in Vegas and now it's back to the real world! At least it's Cinco de Mayo tomorrow :D
  16. emoshun

It took thirty eight years...

Congrats! Here's to many years of fun for you three!
  17. emoshun

Shmoke & Pancake Las Vegas Meetup 5/1 - 5/3

No worries man, I knew it was a longshot as it's during the week. Hope all is well sir!
  18. emoshun

Shmoke & Pancake Las Vegas Meetup 5/1 - 5/3

I'll be in Vegas for my Birthday and if anyone is there I'd love to share a smoke and a pancake. Cheers!
  19. emoshun

What music are you listening to currently?

Such a great song!