• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. L

Hello

Thank you all for the humbling welcome...love the avatars, pictures and comments. I will try to figure out the control panels and update the profile. I will say I am a RYJ, LaPerla, MX2, Patel fan at the moment. My daily smoke is a old remake called the CuAvana, and Maxims, Cherubs for...
  2. L

a quick intro.

welcome over, am new here too, know moki from club stogie I think so hello to you and him!! ;)
  3. L

Hello

:love: Thank you all for the warm welcome. I am feeling the love already. Hi to all the other ladies and fine gentlemen cigar smokers....
  4. L

A North Texas Herf

Tap Inn is always good, but there will be another alternative opening soon in Arlington....Savatinnas, over on Green Oaks/157N, will be able to smoke there and get great cigars too next door at Arlington Cigars, owned by same folks of Ye Olde Grapevine..make a tour there too!! Can be casual...
  5. L

Losing weight?

Wonderfull on the weight losses. All weight losses are good no matter what the reason, keep up the good hard work all!! :D :thumbs:
  6. L

Hello

New lady on the block...just joined up. Been smoking cigars for about 5 yrs, from foo foos to premiums...am hooked on mx2's and Rocky Patals lately..love to do passes and old sites just ney ney about em all the time, and half assed participated, so looking to make new friends and swaps... ;)
  7. L

Cigar Pass Insurance

I use UPS, FEDEX, and USPS, and have as of yesterday, stated cigars on shippers info, and value and got additional insurance. If cargo/transport insurance is sold on a receipt that shows the true commodity, whether regulated or not by DOT/IATA/USPS if sold, on B/l has to be honored if claim is...