• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. massphatness

CigarCyclopedia Going on Hiatus

Sad day. http://www.cigarcyclopedia.com/news-...-must-be-going
  2. massphatness

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

The Gloriosos are one of my favorite regionals -- the $26-/stick price is definitely what's out there at most vendors. However, there is a vendor selling boxes for around $80- Euro; and that's where I buy them. :thumbs: EDIT: Double checked -- the pricing I quoted should have been in...
  3. massphatness

Happy Birthday jayro75!

Happy birthday!!
  4. massphatness

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I granted fivebyfifty's wish to send a 5'er to the troops -- and I have sent the 5'er. The donation was made through a Troop Support thread on another board (Cigar Asylum) since CP doesn't have anything formally set up. 5'er was sent to rrplascencia on Cigar Asylum -- he's one of the two...
  5. massphatness

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

Couldn't agree more with what you're saying, Greg. I know this discussion came up early on in the pass, and there was a push to use the price paid valuation method. It seemed off to me then, and it seems off to me now. I would rather see the pass participants chime in on a current value for...
  6. massphatness

Opinions on 2009 & 2010 ELs

Unfortunately, I already have a box of the Edmundo ELs. (maybe with some time ... I'll just "forget" these are in the humi.)
  7. massphatness

Opinions on 2009 & 2010 ELs

Really? You know who's sad about that? <<<<<<< him
  8. massphatness

Hailey's Tale!

I'm pulling for her, Gary. We can learn a lot from the way our dogs bond with us. You hit the unconditional love thing right on the head. Hope all goes well, bro.
  9. massphatness

Perceptions

I see the fires of hell.
  10. massphatness

Today's Smoke II

02 LGC MdO #4 while walking the dog last nite. On my way to tailgate before the Pats game now - looking forward to a few sticks today.
  11. massphatness

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

Stand up offer, Jay, but in my mind this is not your resposibility. I'm not suggesting it's anyone's responsibility. In fact, I don't have a great suggestion as to how to handle it, but the reasoning that you put the cigar so you should replace it seems off to me. This is my first pass on CP...
  12. massphatness

Today's Smoke II

98 HU Connie #1
  13. massphatness

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

+1 brother I'm in -- who handles troop donations for CP? I'll follow your lead and will also wish for something for the troops. :thumbs:
  14. massphatness

CP’s Cigars 201-2 Pass

That looks like it would be painful.
  15. massphatness

Cohiba Siglo VI

Stellar review, John! :thumbs: I've had exactly one '06 Sig VI and it was tasty as hell. I find these really need a few years to come into their own as the more recent product sticks I've had are nowhere near as good.
  16. massphatness

Today's Smoke II

Enjoyed some nice sticks while camping Sunday & Monday: 06 Monte Edmundo 05 JL #2 05 ERDM Tainos 98 Party Charlotte 09 Choix
  17. massphatness

In regard to spelling and grammar

I find it helps if I breathe through my ears.
  18. massphatness

Few Questions

With respect to picking out flavors, a little trick I was taught is to familiarize yourself with a spice rack. My girlfriend thought I was nuts for a while because I would smoke a cigar then sort through her spices in the kitchen trying to compare. I found it helped a great deal.
  19. massphatness

Partagas Habanero (Cuba)

It's a cigar-ku! :laugh: