• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. E

Cuban to smoke right away

I always like Monte #2s....my go to stick Like Monte 4's, PLPCs, RyJ Romeo #2 (A/T), and P Shorts as well. All smoke good early for me at least. I define early as 08-2010 sticks though...would just age if you can do it...but to answer your question...those are my favorites.
  2. E

Trip to england, Need help picking some cigars

Eddie at Davidoff is a true gent. JJ Fox was OK...some nice vintage items I guess. Try Sautters...and best of all Ajay's LCDH in Tedington...good luck and enjoy your travels. If you can....stay at or near the Lanesborough in London...wonderful cigar area and selection.
  3. E

Culebra Pr0n!

love culebras! great pics!!
  4. E

comcast ?

you should get FIOS....it rocks.
  5. E

What was the best cigar you ever smoked?

Have had many a great cigar.....fortunately. Some of my favorites have been: 100th Anni Davidoff Robo - love this stick! Casa Fuente CG - the cameroon wrapper makes this cigar.....Opus should be wrapped in Cameroon....but I guess it wouldn't be a puro then. :) Davi Chat. Latour - 85 -...
  6. E

What was the best cigar you ever smoked?

Have had many a great cigar.....fortunately. Some of my favorites have been: 100th Anni Davidoff Robo - love this stick! Casa Fuente CG - the cameroon wrapper makes this cigar.....Opus should be wrapped in Cameroon....but I guess it wouldn't be a puro then. :) Davi Chat. Latour - 85 -...
  7. E

pre-castro

big money...and a lot better stuff to be had for 16k.........if it had a legit tie to churchill w/ autogragh etc...that'd be something else. smoked a few pre-castro's and pre-embargo.....most are nice to smoke for the significance of it and the wow factor....but the sticks are not outstanding...
  8. E

Best Cognas I've Ever Had

I'm glad this post came up. Just finished a .750 of Remy XO (not in one day lol!)....left a lot to be desired. I have the Tesseron XO lot 60, but haven't cracked it yet. Really like the Martell Cordon Blue (bout a 100 bucks)....but am really pumped up to try the Delamain cognacs...I often...