• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. fernious

What beer did you drink today?

Had a Rogue Mocha Porter and a couple Stone IPAs. Rogue is becoming a favorite of mine. Yesterday I had a Speakeasy Scarlett red Rye and a Speakeasy Prohibition Ale, both we quite tasty.
  2. fernious

Today's smoke III

Tarano Vault robusto and a Camacho 10th Anny. Both were wonderful smokes.
  3. fernious

SoCal Herf/BBQ/Beer Day- At My Place in Torrance!

As of now, unfortunately, we are all a no but if anything changes one of us will post.
  4. fernious

I will be there with longdraw and I believe kingsfan91.
  5. fernious

In Theaters/Rentals: What Have You Seen Lately?

Went Friday to see Gangster Squad, it was one of the better movies I've gone to see in quite some time. Perfect if your into the Mob movies.
  6. fernious

You can count me in.
  7. fernious

Happy Birthday, Souldog!

Sorry about the double post. My browser went crazy.
  8. fernious

Happy Birthday, Souldog!

Happy birthday Jon. Hope it's a good one man. Sorry about your Wings the other night.
  9. fernious

CAO Flavours?

I can also echo most posts. My girlfriend wanted to get into smoking cigars with me and she tried the Acid infused cigars and she found a few she liked but not many, then she tried the flavours by CAO and found them to he exactly what she was looking for. Her favorites are Eileen's Dream...
  10. fernious

Herf at Gavin's!

Big thank you to the Crains for the hospitality and the great time. Despite the bitter cold, it was good to see all the knuckleheads, as BTB put it,again and to meet Tillers. We will have to do it again before next year rolls around.
  11. fernious

Hockey

Great game between the ducks and kings tonight. Unfortunately the kings came out on top. I must say that the no call slash at the end was a bit disturbing, the ref even had his arm up, put it down for the puck to pass him, put it back up and called the icing. C Mac is struggling quite a bit, the...
  12. fernious

Opus X virginity has been stolen.

Yea the second half was much better. I loved how strong it was and the aroma was,amaing.
  13. fernious

It's totally ok emoshun Iam getting a kick out of this whole thing. I plan on looking into testing out some more opus' in the near future and I think I'm going to do my research before my purchase.
  14. fernious

Longdraw: no and I will get you a little something for the herf. I figured it was pricey hut I just couldn't pass up trying one out. I know I could find them in the BST for less but I didn't want to wait and it was kind of a spur or the moment type thing.
  15. fernious

Im not sure which it was, but it was delicious. I definately am ruined, I don't believe I can smoke any other stick after that amazing experience. I paid around 30 for iy but i'm not sure what it was.
  16. fernious

So after work on Friday I decided to hit the local B&M and pick up one of my favorite sticks (Tat j21). While looking through the selection I came across an Opus X and my decision was made. I fired her up for the drive home and I must say it was the best smoke I have had..... so far. I just...
  17. fernious

Call of Duty Black Ops

FerniousMaximus
  18. fernious

Call of Duty Black Ops

Black ops on ps3 for the win. Although I am an IW guy myself and I thought world at war was worthless except for Nazi zombies, I do like the multiplayer gameplay of BO over MW2. Sniper rifles are harder to use(not as easy to quick scope), and no more commando perk is absolutely amazing. Also I...
  19. fernious

Herf at Gavin's!

Cara and I will be there, as long as work permits it. It will be great to herf it up with everyone again.
  20. fernious

Happy 21st B-Day Fernious

Thanks guys. Yea i do sign in... every once in a while. Thanks for the pipe and the tobacco. Thanks Gavin, we definately do need to herf again soon. :thumbs: