• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. A

where to smoke in Oakland/Emeryville area

Headed to Oakland tomorrow the again about 20 times over the next few years. Where can I smoke in the Emeryville area? Ads
  2. A

TSA regs on cutters and lighters

I travel a fair bit and never have a problem with them in my carry on albiet I always carry a cheap lighter and punch just in case. ads
  3. A

Phoenix/Mesa Brick and Mortar.... laws?

Stogie Cutter it is then Thanks Ads
  4. A

There are a couple of afternoon/evenings where I may have time for an hour drive or so. Where else would you suggest. Where would you go for a locally owned fine food place? "Drop me a note when you come back if you're still in the Indy area...would love to hook up with the guy that bombed the...
  5. A

I will be spending all next week in Mesa. Where are the good brick and mortars. What are the laws in regards to smoking. I will be at the Arizona Golf Resort, can you smoke outside? thanks ads
  6. A

Baltimore Inner Harbor?

Ok I will check those out. I may or maynot have wheels. I have a car reserved but we dont always pick them up depending on the city and schedule. One of my buddies may be driving down from NYC so we will see. I have meetings every day until about 6 but should have time to hang out. ads
  7. A

Baltimore Inner Harbor?

Next week I will be in the Inner Harbor area of Baltimore. Are there any good cigar shops or steak houses close. For steaks, any local non-chain places? I have had plenty Ruth's Chris, Mortons etc. ads
  8. A

Humidor Lost

Glad to hear Sage has paid some of his debts. I truly think he is a good guy who went through some very ruff times. I feel very fortunate to have several pieces of his work and must say they are second to none. What really sucks for him is that he may never regain the reputation he once had. ads
  9. A

Headphones / earbud question

I use the Shures and got them fairly cheap at Target on sale. I picked them up one day in a hurry headed out on some long flights and now think there the best things since sliced bread. They are truely amazing how good they sound from such a little device. ads
  10. A

Washington, DC

So whos here in DC? PM me and lets get together. ads
  11. A

Washington, DC

I will be there next week. Monday I am free all evening, Tuesday till noon then late evening. Dont know the rest. ads
  12. A

Washington DC for the next week?

Hey I am flying into Dulles tomorrow afternoon and staying on the West side of DC for the week with meetings there and Downtown at DHS. Where can I smoke? Good eats? Anyone in the area? ads
  13. A

The humidor cometh

I was wandering if your cabinet was done yet. I havent heard from Sage in awhile. Cant wait to see it finished, his work incredible. ads
  14. A

My New Meerschaum Pipe

Why would you want a fetus in a jar? That was someones child, baby. You need help. ads
  15. A

J.C. Newman Humidor

My local shop has one of these. He is asking MSRP which is $1499 with no sales tax plus shipping cost. PM me if you are interested. I am not interested in doing any splits on it. thanks ads
  16. A

The humidor cometh

I most second Moki in his praise of Sage and Carrie. I now have a humidor and custom housing for my larger humidors controller from Sage. His work is second to none. The pokers are also awesome!!! http://www.petroglyphdesigns.com/Custom_Co...ler_Housing.jpg...
  17. A

Best humi in the $500 hundred range?

Sage at Petroglyphdesigns.com gets my vote and my money! ads
  18. A

Bizarre situation in Indianapolis

I think the local feelings around here were summed up by one of the local sports writers in yesterdays paper "F1 dont the door hit ya where the good lord split ya" ads
  19. A

Perdomo fans listen up!

MiamaCubano I agree with you totally on the Cuban roller. My guess is that they reside elsewhere now but they are promoting them as a "Cuban Roller", same as lots of domestics promote there "Cuban Seed"\ Glad to see you active again too. ads
  20. A

Perdomo fans listen up!

Its just a standard grocery store, that chain doesnt have any "super" stores yet. The supers we have around here do carry cigars, generally the same thing liquor stores do Mac. and various other tubed cheap cigars.