• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. James4226c

For people who have smoked both- RASS VS PSD4

I bought box of each in 2010 RASS ('09) and PSD4 ('10).   The RASS weren't anything special and I buried them. The PSD4 were really good at first, but within the last 4 months my RASS have surpassed my PSD4.
  2. James4226c

What's Your Latest Purchase

I saw a box of AF SSM at the B&M over MSRP but couldn't resist getting a few. :love:
  3. James4226c

Today's smoke III

Crunch time, the semester's winding down so I hadn't had time to do much of anything but study. Somehow I worked in a Hoyo Epicure Especial.
  4. James4226c

Today's smoke III

AF 858 SG from bruddah Dave :love:.
  5. James4226c

Today's Smoke II

A few Montecristo minis between the campus security rounds to not raise suspicion :whistling:.
  6. James4226c

Today's Smoke II

AVO Heritage, not as good as I remember but not bad.
  7. James4226c

Today's Smoke II

Had an El Triunfador No. 5 :love: I think I need to pick up a box.
  8. James4226c

Today's Smoke II

Spent the weekend on the North shore: Friday AVO Heritage robo Undercrown robo JPL Conservas Saturday SLR Rigios AF Rosado Sungrown R52 Sunday Monte 2
  9. James4226c

Drew Estate Undercrown CP Sendout Review Thread

I took a trip up north this weekend for a little stay-cation and finally had time for the Robusto. At first I was a little afraid because most of my daily smokes have smaller (42-44) ring gauges and are more on the medium side. I’m not an experienced smoker by any means (only got 2 years...
  10. James4226c

First day of school! First day of school!

First day of school! First day of school!
  11. James4226c

Today's Smoke II

Nice night starting with a Buena Vista (robo), then JLP Conservas, and finished with a VSG beli.
  12. James4226c

Going through another mild phase so I stumbled into the B&M, had a great chat and picked up: 2 AF Rosado R52 2 AVO Heritage Robo 2 Camacho Connecticut Monarca
  13. James4226c

Today's Smoke II

Tatuaje petite cazadores reserva. Only half the cab left :(
  14. James4226c

Today's Smoke II

JLP Brevas from 07, best $2.00 I've found so far :thumbs:
  15. James4226c

H. Upmann Magnum 46

Same experience here. I had 2-3 right off the truck and didn't think they were anything special, kinda forgot about them. I started revisiting them at the beginning of this year about every month or so and it keeps getting better. (STA NOV 09)
  16. James4226c

Today's Smoke II

Its been a busy summer with all the fishing, barbeques, and smoking. Some noteworthy from this week: PL Montecarlos Padron Londres Maduro (always delivers) :) Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva (again another one that always delivers)
  17. James4226c

Diablo III

I'm a WD B.net id:James4226c#1668 :)
  18. James4226c

Happy 47th B-Day Dave (4cbln3), enjoy brother.......

Happy Birthday Dave! I hope you can find something you want on the corner of Hotel and River :p.
  19. James4226c

Giving Back & Enjoying

I got my sticks and swag today and will be posting a review when they're nice and rested. Thanks again JD!
  20. James4226c

Cab of Tatuaje Petite Cazadores Reserva.