• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. O

Gibson Rants

If you listen to the 4th rant you would all see why he is so angry. She didnt give him a BJ before she went to bed. Cant blame the guy i guess. :laugh:
  2. O

Gibson Rants

I love rant #2 its great. Edit: Yeah Rant 2 is the best just finished all of them.
  3. O

MY Motorola driod came today

I have the Nexus One from Google. Wait till you Droid users get Froyo. It makes the phones 10000000x better than they already are.
  4. O

Going to a funeral today

Sorry for your loss. I know what its like to lose a close Grandma too and its not easy at all. My thoughts and prayers will go to you and your family.
  5. O

Your favorite non-Opus Fuente

+1 I love the God of Fire's (Don Carlos) but i cant smoke them everyday because of the price tag.
  6. O

Hot as hell

Holy hell man glad you're ok i didnt even hear about it. No power from thursday to Sunday i dont know what i would have done. Probably go crazy. Thats insane
  7. O

Hot as hell

Damn man that is crazy.. I dont remember hearing about a tornado though when the hell was that? I saw some guys on motorcycles today and felt really bad for them it was so brutal.
  8. O

Hot as hell

Alright so im in CT i think today is one of the hottest days we had since summer began. Its 103 degrees with 40% humidity let me tell you its fu**** brutal right now. How hot is it in your guys neck of the woods.
  9. O

World Cup 2010 South Africa

I guess its good strategy but just like diving it might get them ahead i still believe stuff like that is unsporting. But to a degree they did stop the ball with their hands and ghana did get a PK and missed so all is fair i guess Ghana screwed themselves.
  10. O

Ghana had atleast 3 chances to win. But i dont agree with Uruguay's players standing in the goal pretending to be goalie swatting the ball down to the ground. What assholes they take the red card instead of a deserved loss.
  11. O

Dount count out the Orange just yet people. Holy crap!
  12. O

Looking for a good B&M/Lounge

Edit sorry wrong info on shop
  13. O

God...Do I Hate Propaganda

I know seriously definitely not a conflict of interest.
  14. O

Anyone ever try this

Thanks alot guys ill try them both out
  15. O

Got ANOTHER humidor!

Pics?
  16. O

Oily Cigars

Hmmm... thats a possibility ill ask if they are from Bill's private stash.
  17. O

Oily Cigars

Yeah man thats what i was trying to say, they were wayy wayy oily like all over my hands oily. I dont know what was going on.
  18. O

Anyone ever try this

Was talking to a friend recently and we decided we would like to try some cognac with our cigars. So i was wondering as a cheap cognac for our first time is this something you guys recommend, Claude Chatelier XO? Any other suggestions are appreciated. I used the search but nothing came up...
  19. O

I have to vent, so bear with me please.

Jesus christ man what the hell is going on out there. It sounds like the wild west, with rockets? Diverting a gas line into the police station holy shit they have some balls. I wish you luck, stay safe and catch these bastards and make sure you slap them around a bit for the trouble.
  20. O

Looking for a good B&M/Lounge

Yeah im like 90% sure there is a fee in southington. I think you have to be a member. Im going to hit both of those this week and take it from there