• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. chg

Cohiba alternative

As always I appreciate all the info and feedback. I find myself being confused with all the various lines and brands. Is there any single place to read the various flavor profiles of current production in a single place? If not it might be helpful for us new guys to read if we know about what...
  2. chg

Custom ashtray I'm commisioning for a friend

Wow those are some great pieces of functional art. Just the type of pieces that you can enjoy for so many years to come.
  3. chg

Who would you like to smoke with?

I would say Sir Winston Churchill would be 1st choice. His personality, numerous famous quotes, and experiences fro the lowest times to triumph. I can't think of any others at the moment.
  4. chg

Kennedy's, Clinton's, Obama's and now me

Sounds like you have your packing priority's right. You and your family should enjoy it. I've been on the island for a brief period but it was enjoyable. Really some beautiful sites and structures combined with a laid back atmosphere. Beware a beach named after an old librarian... black or...
  5. chg

Where the white man went wrong.

wow we really did screw that one up ....
  6. chg

HOLY CRAP!

That cabinet is freak'n sharp looking. Hope you get great pleasure from that kick butt deal. I enjoyed the new pictures too...thanks
  7. chg

Holy hand grenades, we just sold our house...!

Congrats and I hope all goes well for you in this endeavor.
  8. chg

Louisiana ghost story

haha nice one
  9. chg

My First Novel now ailable on Amazon

Congrats on get'n your book out there. When it hits paperback I just might give it a read. Sounds like it should be a very interesting one.
  10. chg

You never know what you will find

Thats a pretty cool find. Are you gonna hand it on the wall?
  11. chg

Despicable Me

The movie looks good and I like the previous posters chore systems. Once we have kids and they are old enough that just might fit the bill.
  12. chg

Going to a funeral today

I'm very sorry for your loss. My maternal grandmother and I are very close and similar in that respect. I can relate but am not happy to face the time when it is "her time". I wish you the best and know your tribute will make her proud.
  13. chg

Padron Cigars

I've never had a bad Pardon as far as appearance, draw, or smoking pleasure. They are consistant and always find at least 1 or 2 '64's in my humi's. Sad part is I only have 3 left and I'm aching to pickup a few more.
  14. chg

Hate to do this to ya Sam, but the community has to know...

A mans word is character, without either is there a man? I hope he is able to fulfill his obligation to those affected. It's a shame many say things but when push comes to shove it doesn't happen.
  15. chg

LiLo LiLo its off to jail she goes

Glad to see finally she's get'n some. If she's lucky the time served may wake her up... if not I'm sure she can find a stylish tombstone.
  16. chg

Anyone ever try this

I had tried a glass of courvoisier napoleon cognac on a cruise and enjoyed it so I picked up a bottle on one of the ports we stopped at. It's the first cognac I know the name of that I have had. It tastes pretty smooth and mellow with a little earthyness, however I have nothing to compare it...
  17. chg

What a dumb way to die

+1 for a Darwin Award... ... hope he was outta the gene pool before he procreated!
  18. chg

Hot as hell

The NE is get'n hit hard with heat and humidity. On the motorcycle it felt like I was riding through the oven ... only 100 somethin out.
  19. chg

Cohiba alternative

Sounds like some sound advice on the siglo line.... Are there any recommendations for anything smooth and creamy in the other CC brands? I see a lot of fan fare for the PSD4's. I'm working on a list to watch out for as I'm hopefully welcomed here or as travel allows.
  20. chg

Worlds most expensive cigar?

Wow I couldn't imagine paying those prices for cigars. I'd rather have a siglo then anything costing 750 or more.