• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. C

Hey, Blinded, Just thought I would stop by and say hello. Best to you and your son. Have a...

Hey, Blinded, Just thought I would stop by and say hello. Best to you and your son. Have a great weekend. Richard
  2. C

How to Sell Large Cigar Collection

Uggh . . . you had to go and out me. Hey, but I still love hunting, fishing, guns, guitar - which, in New Jersey, makes me a freak :rolleyes:
  3. C

Consider it dead. Thx. Richard
  4. C

Need a laywer? ;-)

Need a laywer? ;-)
  5. C

souldog, thx. I really do like this site. looking forward to the day when I can participate in a Pass. Never heard of it until now. Have a great weekend, Richard
  6. C

Wurm, insight, BlindedByScience, txraddoc, Bsneed51, robbiex0r, Devil Doc, Rural Guy, Not A Nice Person, b.dawgson, Fia, Shamrocker, sinnyc, tsmckenney, grateful1, BigJake6904, MoeCizlak, mmburtch: Guys, can I send you all a stick or two on my dime? I have been reviewing the site and I really...
  7. C

Moe, Thanks for the note - acknowledged and appreciated. This is your turf and I didn't mean any dispresect to anyone, especially a vet who served our country. To the contrary, I salute Doc and all of those who served or are serving. I thank God that there are such honorable souls to do this...
  8. C

You know, I am beginning to like this place . . . might have to stick around awhile :rolleyes: Have a great weekend . . BigJake, Checked out your personal cigar web site. Nice. rac
  9. C

Shawn/Wurm, Thanks for the note. You don't know me, I don't know you, but please accept my sincere apologies for rufling feathers. A bit of jest on my side with all and I trust on yours, but it really doesn't matter. You guys were dishing, so I dished it back - nothing personal on this...
  10. C

Yeah, but I have to work at it. Doesn't come naturally to me. ;)
  11. C

Doc, you are indeed modest! I am always looking for an expert to help me put my problems in perspective. What's your hourly rate? btw, are you a retired marine? If so, you have my total respect and I thank you for serving our country, best, rac
  12. C

Doc, "Trying to intimidate" and "young fella?" First: No, I am not trying to intimidate. However, since some of the nicer people here intimated that I am a scammer, I thought it might be a good idea to give them some information so that they can look me up and make an informed decision...
  13. C

Fia, Thank you - a true scholar and a gentleman! Best regards, rac Thanks - sorry to cause so much freaking hassle for just trying to find information. The fact is, despite what everyone may think, we have much more in common than what the flamers think. Best regards, rac Sham, Thx...
  14. C

Wurm, Great name - the third segment of Starship Trooper with amazing Steve Howe guitar. Now, to answer you questions: 1. Previously supplied in the main thread with Devil Doc deleted. 2. In my original thread - after being lambased by everyone, except some true gentlemen (Thx BBS), I...
  15. C

Well, gentlemen, I have returned!! I seemed to have recalled a rule against "flaming" fellow members. Now, it seems like this forum might be run by Devil Doc, and here is one the nice things he said about me: "We don't have a stupid list. Scumbag will have to do. Young fellas, with more...
  16. C

Well, this certainly is a harsh crowd! If I have broken rules, I apologize to all, as that was not my intent. I did review what was needed to be reviewed prior to registering with the site and posting, and didn't see anything that barred what I did. I am not saying there are no such rules - I...
  17. C

Hi, all, This is my first post on this site. I have a client who has a significant cigar collection, with some truly collectible items (e.g., Fuente Fuente Opus X BBMF in cello, etc.). He no longer smokes (poor guy) and tells me that the online auction sites that used to allow...