• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. JackImpact

Blue Tooth Ear Buds

Hello! Gear geek here! I will break this down super simple! Apple AirPods - (I can get you a discount because I work for Apple and we have a friends and family discount) They work great, people love them but the most common issue is people losing one or both buds. They are also intended for...
  2. JackImpact

Louisville locations?

Any recommendations on a good shop here in Louisville or somewhere local around the Louisville area?
  3. JackImpact

Were you a good S/BOTL? What did Santa bring?

I got a set of Phillips Hue lights to set the mood when Im smoking haha
  4. JackImpact

What's Your Latest Purchase? 2017

You probably can hear the sound of me popping a boner from here over those anejos.
  5. JackImpact

Acclaym's Humidor Build

Hot damn
  6. JackImpact

What has been your experience with moldy cigars?

That I would not assume that kind of substance on my cigars to be a positive thing. I would not smoke those cigars until properly treated or disposed of, nothing about that looks healthy.
  7. JackImpact

Sharing Thanksgiving

happy thanksgiving!
  8. JackImpact

My yearly check in!

I just saw =[
  9. JackImpact

My yearly check in!

Yes, I can only have like 3 before I become too drunk.
  10. JackImpact

My yearly check in!

No one died, nothing burned down and they have been working fine since then. Her and I are broken up, but still friends. I recommended she have a real electrician come out to actually get the rooms separated properly to code.
  11. JackImpact

My yearly check in!

Hey guys! Long time no see! I was feeling super nostalgic as someone described their horrible start to cigar life smoking cigar shaped poop from Thompson Cigars, just like me. Anyway, quick thank you to all the people here who helped me get into cigars properly and stop smoking poop. Hope...
  12. JackImpact

What Is On Your Radar Right Now?

Box of my father #4 lancero!
  13. JackImpact

Your old friend Jack!

No real option through Apple. That would have to be taken up with your service provider. You could always argue that the salesman rang you up for the wrong device and you never knew and see if customer service can swap it out. That may involve renewing your contract though. 
  14. JackImpact

Todays Smoke!

Is that an illusione? 
  15. JackImpact

Todays Smoke!

Somehow managed to make a double post! So this one is now a post on what I am smoking!   First off, the more important part of the coffee. Obviously today it is in my Superman mug but the contents is a coffee called Morning Daybreak from Caribou. Good stuff!    Im having trouble picking a smoke...
  16. JackImpact

Your old friend Jack!

Hey guys! I am the absolute worst about coming on here and catching up! Just wanted to pop in and say hey. Got a fresh cup of coffee, about to have a cigar and start my shift from 2pm to 1amEST.   Last nigh I ended up working until 4am! What can ya do ey?   Anyway, wanted to let you guys know...
  17. JackImpact

Old Friends

I do technical support for our computers, mobile devices and services via online chat.