• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Search results

1. engspot

Padron 64 A Natural

Thanks to Phil for this cigar, it came as an extra in our box split and I've been looking forward to putting this one to fire when I had the time.  I really enjoy the Padron '64 line and this ring gauge is perfect.  This cigar took about 2.5 hours to smoke so there are plenty of pictures...
  2. engspot

Here we go again!

The wife and I are expecting our second son to be born this month.  It's both exciting and stressful trying to get prepared again.  Thankfully, wife and child have both been healthy through the first 8 months.   Her doctor gave us a due date of May 31.  This contest is a simple and old-fashioned...
  3. engspot

Beer Fest today!

I'm going to the IX Beer Fest today with a group of friends. The list of beers is daunting and there's a good showing from the local breweries. Entry gets 36 "2oz samples" to the main floor. Thank god for taxis and Advil! http://www.ixbeerfest.com/Breweries-Beer.aspx There are quite a few...
  4. engspot

Another Slippery Slope...

I decided I would like to learn to brew my own beer and have been reading up on what to do. I went to the local shop and picked up a 5 gallon glass carboy equipment kit. It comes with a secondary, cleaning supplies and the bottling equipment. I also found a nice outdoor propane burner and a 9...
  5. engspot

Another Slippery Slope...

I decided I would like to learn to brew my own beer and have been reading up on what to do. I went to the local shop and picked up a 5 gallon glass carboy equipment kit. It comes with a secondary, cleaning supplies and the bottling equipment. I also found a nice outdoor propane burner and a 9...
  6. engspot

COD - Modern Warfare 3

I am thinking about picking up a copy of MW3 on PS3 this week. Anyone else looking to pick up a copy? I like that they are going back to the modern warfare theme (black ops was meh to me) and putting in online co-op mode again.
  7. engspot

Any BOTL's out in Charlotte?

I'll be in Charlotte, NC September 12-13 for work. I should have one of the two evenings free and wondered if anyone wanted to get together or had any good recommendations for the area. I'll be staying near the SouthPark area, but I'll have a rental car and can travel within reason.
  8. engspot

Another newb destroyed

After a long week of work I get ready to settle in for the weekend and see my mailbox is blown up. Here I was hoping to escape this war unscathed. There is a box from "B. Brothers" left under the carnage. There is an excellent selection of smokes in this box and you can add me to the...
  9. engspot

Padron 1926 #9 Maduro

Today has been a good day. I got some good news when I walked into work and baseball season is upon us in Cleveland! After a delicious lunch and a miserable 4 innings of baseball, I decided to fire up a Padron 1926 that was gifted to me by Chris on a visit to MN. Thank you Chris, this was an...
  10. engspot

Amazon MP3 Cloud Storage and Player

There's a letter on the front page of Amazon offering a new service. The first 5GB of data storage is free and so are any purchases through their store. What I like is that it can be accessed through any Android or PC. I haven't downloaded the app for this yet, but I am going to try it out...
  11. engspot

IX Center Beer Fest!

It's finally great to live in Cleveland! www.ixbeerfest.com I've been to many convention centers, but never when they are full of breweries! I think I'm going to do the VIP session and plan for a DD to come pick me up. With 200 breweries coming, there has to be something new and profound for...
  12. engspot

Go Buckeyes!

Overall No. 1 seed gets rewarded with one of the most difficult brackets I have ever seen. UNC, Kentucky, Syracuse, WV, Nova...this could get messy. If the Buckeyes pull this one off I'll be impressed! I'm temped to go up to Cleveland on Friday and Sunday and boo the Syracuse fans while...
  13. engspot

Daimond Crown Maximus - Toro #4

I had high hopes for this one as it looked great at the store and broke down and spent the $13. Fuente + Newman had to be good right? The cigar had been sitting in my humidor at home for a few weeks and I decided it was time to give it a try. This was not a good experience. I took the cigar...
  14. engspot

Liga Privada T52 Robusto

This was a cigar I have been looking forward to trying. Today I completed a 3 day/500 slide quality training seminar and decided to light it up to celebrate. Our chocolate lab needed some time outside so we ventured out to take care of business and enjoy the rest of the brisk afternoon. The...
  15. engspot

Ohio HERF

Come watch some NCAA basketball and meet some of the CP BOTLs! Saturday March 19, 1pm- House of Cigars in Columbus, OH There appears to be many Ohio smokers here on CP and was wondering if you guys wanted to get together. If we can agree on a day and a place I'll try to find a B&M where we can...
  16. engspot

Crown Royal Reserve

I picked up a bottle of Crown Royal Reserve when I was coming home from a business trip back in March. I've been saving the bottle until my son was born and before I knew it I had forgotten I stashed it away and finally got around to opening it up last night. I opened the gold box, removed the...
  17. engspot

New Guy Expanding Palate

I've been enjoying meeting a few of you and reading the different opinions of various cigars. It still amazes me you can pick out the flavors within the smoke and appreciate the subtleties within each stick. I like to read the various reviews and try to pick out the flavors as I try some of...