• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

12 hours

Congrats on retirement and good luck in your next adventure. Definitely enjoy some time off first, though!

Thank you for your service and congratulations on your retirement.

So how are you adjusting to civilian life Trey? Enjoying the change of pace?

Where's Trey? His "Last Visited" is set to private, but I don't see any posts since he started this. With this radio silence and his past, present issues, anyone who has contact info for him might want to do a welfare check.

Sorry gang. Been TDY one last time to Eglin AFB for the wounded warrior CARE event. Home now and wheels down and chocked. Odd feeling. I keep looking at my watch like I need to be somewhere. I miss it. As most of you know, the Mrs. and I split. We're still amicable, but...yeah. Both my Labs are with someone else till I can get there to get them, so for today and tomorrow, I'm literally alone. It's about 0200 and I can't sleep. Had a bad nightmare. PTSD and things seen sometimes just sucks at the worst possible time. I'm remiss in my lack of participation to this family. Y'all have been a part of me for almost a decade...imagine that....I truly love this family and the camaraderie that its brought. I've met fantastic people and had great times. Looking forward to a bright future, but honestly, at the moment, it feels pretty dark. Thanks Danno, for emailing me. You have to know how helpful that was. Love you, bro. Hug that boy for me. I'll be around. Just a lot to do and work. Thanks, CP Brothers and Sisters.

It will take a lot longer than 12 hours until you stop make yourself understand everything you just wrote is now your life. I can't tell you how hard it was knowing that I was no longer a "part of it", or deal with everyone else I knew still having to go places unsavory, yet I wasn't with them this time when life sucked. It's quite a change -- at least you get a few months of terminal to get used to it. Very poignantly stated, though, all those thoughts in your head. Best of luck in the Land Of The Blue ID.

Congratulations on a career that reflects credit on yourself, the United States Air Force, and this Country. Long days, longer nights... lots to look back on. It's a bittersweet time, for sure. Keep living your life in service of others as a way to retain that feeling of contribution to society and a greater good. Congratulations, Trey. Embrace it. And, give Murph a treat for Ciao Bella. ;)

Dude, I should have replied. I'm sorry I didn't. You and your ladies are awesome friends and mean a lot. Thanks, brother. I'm always here for you, no matter what. Give Violet a non-creepy hug from me and fist bump. She won't remember, of course, but I do.

Sorry gang. Been TDY one last time to Eglin AFB for the wounded warrior CARE event. Home now and wheels down and chocked. Odd feeling. I keep looking at my watch like I need to be somewhere. I miss it. As most of you know, the Mrs. and I split. We're still amicable, but...yeah. Both my Labs are with someone else till I can get there to get them, so for today and tomorrow, I'm literally alone. It's about 0200 and I can't sleep. Had a bad nightmare. PTSD and things seen sometimes just sucks at the worst possible time. I'm remiss in my lack of participation to this family. Y'all have been a part of me for almost a decade...imagine that....I truly love this family and the camaraderie that its brought. I've met fantastic people and had great times. Looking forward to a bright future, but honestly, at the moment, it feels pretty dark. Thanks Danno, for emailing me. You have to know how helpful that was. Love you, bro. Hug that boy for me. I'll be around. Just a lot to do and work. Thanks, CP Brothers and Sisters.

Relax. It's just separation anxiety. You'll be fine, especially after you find out how easy civilian jobs are compared to what you're used to. Yes, that includes the A.F. Welcome to the 1st. Civ. Div.

Doc

Dude, I should have replied. I'm sorry I didn't. You and your ladies are awesome friends and mean a lot. Thanks, brother. I'm always here for you, no matter what. Give Violet a non-creepy hug from me and fist bump. She won't remember, of course, but I do.

Sorry it's been so long. Hope all is going well for you in the transition now. Both the kids remember you -- don't worry about that! Give me a yell any time; I PM'd you my info a while back, but if you need a number or something again, just let me know. Seriously, call, email, text, smoke signal... any time at all. Always around.

Be well, brother.

Late to the party but Thank You For Your Service. It's not something for everyone and something that in my personal opinion, is not appreciated anywhere to the extent it should be. Thank you for being part of the fight to protect the freedoms EVERY SINGLE ONE OF US in the United States appreciate today.

It seems like you had quite the involvement and past with the Air Force. I dreamed about it when I was a young child but didn't have the balls to follow through with it when I came of age. Now, I run into burning buildings...lol go figure. Every St. Patrick's Day I have a 20 minute "disagreement" with a member of the armed forces about how crazy my job is compared to their job. I agree with them but at the end of the day, it's because of the armed forces I'm able to do the job I love. The disagreement always ends in a shot together and a bought round for the brother on the battlefield.

Without people like you, I couldn't imagine what this place would be like. #TYFYS I hope the days ahead get easier and you get a clearer vision of your future. Hang in there brother and keep your head up.

Yea, I used to tell my Boy Scouts that First Aid was easy. It was doing it while getting shot at that was the trick.:p