• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2007 BBQ Herf

WOOHOO! Hey Hawk, I think this might pan out this year where I can make it. I'll take my son, who is 10. Will he be bored?

It's been so frickin long since I've been campin...I need to find a tent and sleeping bags! Is there anything else I might need? Thanks bro!

Cookie has 3 daughters. He can run after them. If he gets bored with that we can throw him in the river. Or better yet we can tie a rib bone around his neck and see if he can keep it away from the dogs. Or he can just play poker with AVB. See pleanty to do.

Dennis - James is going to be pissed at you. 2 girls (13,10) and one boy (7) - Have your son bring his glove - water shoes if he has them - maybe a ball for kick ball - The kids had a blast last year. Dennis - let me know how much $ to send for my group.

Tell James that I am sorry. :blush: My mistake.

I will have to see how many ppl we have then I will check to see what $$ needs to be exchanged.

Carolyn and I will be there...we'll roll in on Friday night sometime. What do we owe you?

Just a little info because ppl have ask.

I live on the Shenandoah River about 8-9 miles from Harpers Ferry and 7 from Charles Town Races and slots in WV. If you want to fish you can. I will have to look and see how much fishing lis. are for out of state. I think it cost around $10 for a 7 day lis.

We will be BBQing Ribs, Chicken wings, Beef Brisket, and pulled pork on Sat.

Everyone is welcome. Bring a tent. Stay the weekend. Just beware of the Sat. morning Kentucky moon!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I live on the Shenandoah River about 8-9 miles from Harpers Ferry and 7 from Charles Town Races and slots in WV. If you want to fish you can. I will have to look and see how much fishing lis. are for out of state. I think it cost around $10 for a 7 day lis.

Everyone is welcome. Bring a tent. Stay the weekend. Just beware of the Sat. morning Kentucky moon!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey Hawk...should we still get some floating tubes?

DAMN!!!!!
We'll be in FL doing the fam vac thing in WDW

hopefully next year. Heard about this in Vegas and it sounds like a blast.....

Hey Hawk...should we still get some floating tubes?

Anything that floats.

If you are bringing Children I would sugest a life vest. I have a couple but it's best to be safe.