• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2008 NHL Playoff Contest.

Have a keen idea, though this is great......................

side bets with the series each round.......

muddstickk and my self bet on our own series??

would this be ok??

Paul

THat's up tp the person you're offering the side bet to. :whistling:

I'm up against Cigarstone in the first round. To paraphrase the late, great Soviet premier 'We shall bury you'! Get it? Avalanche? Bury? :laugh:

I kill me.

I'm up against Cigarstone in the first round. To paraphrase the late, great Soviet premier 'We shall bury you'! Get it? Avalanche? Bury? :laugh:

I kill me.

Well I still don't know what I Minnesota Wild is but but ..................Go Wild!

When do they play?

Is hockey on TV? ;)

What's the over and under on fist fights?

I kill me.

Well I still don't know what I Minnesota Wild is but but ..................Go Wild!

When do they play?

Is hockey on TV? ;)

The Wild is the expansion team that replaced the Minnesota North Stars after they fled south to Texas and became just the Stars.

And which fist fights are you referring to - in the game or on CP? :rolleyes:

I kill me.

When do they play?

Is hockey on TV? ;)

The Wild is the expansion team that replaced the Minnesota North Stars after they fled south to Texas and became just the Stars.

the fist fights are in the games.... the fights on cp are usually a bunch of hair pulling and girly slaps...

I kill me.

When do they play?

Is hockey on TV? ;)

the fist fights are in the games.... the fights on cp are usually a bunch of hair pulling and girly slaps...

Touche. :D

Funny I drew the Rangers!! I'm a Devils fan. There's a Ranger fan at work...we have decided to pay each other $20 for each goal scored against. $50 for the overtime winner!!

Gonna be a strange series for me!

Also, go to my photo album...link in sig...grab the Stanley Cup bracket I made. Use Microsoft Paint to grab each team and move it accordingly.
Be careful...I believe they will be re-seeding after the first round!!

Playoff seeding info:

First-round playoff berths are awarded to the first-place team in each division as well as to the next five best teams based on regular-season point totals in each conference. The three division winners in each conference are seeded first through third for the playoffs and the next five best teams, in order of points, are seeded fourth through eighth. In each conference, the team seeded #1 plays #8; #2 vs. #7; #3 vs. #6; and #4 vs. #5 in the quarterfinal round. Home-ice in the Conference Quarterfinals is granted to those teams seeded first through fourth in each conference.

In the Conference Semifinals and Conference Finals, teams are re-seeded according to the same criteria as the Conference Quarterfinals. Higher seeded teams gain home-ice advantage.

Home-ice advantage for the Stanley Cup Finals to be determined by points.

I'm gonna look at the bright side of this. I can't lose! Should the Ducks win (I think I just vomited a little), I'll get some smokes. Should they lose, well, that's good enough for me and I'll get to pass along some fine smokes.

Have a keen idea, though this is great......................

side bets with the series each round.......

muddstickk and my self bet on our own series??

would this be ok??

Paul

I am more than happy to take your sticks! :sign:

What do you have in mind?

In the past we have done either bet a few primo sticks on the series or stick or two for each game you loose. That way we are both sending a few.

Pens look good through two periods.

The announcers have the Avalanche burying the Wild (pun intended) and they haven't even faced off yet.

Hmmmm....maybe I did get a good draw after all. :)

Montreal 2-0! :thumbs:

maybe I'll smoke a Pad 8/11 or a VSG watching the Sharks/Flames game. Either way the Sharks win, I smoke a nice stick and there's 1 less primo to send out.............

Paul

I'm gonna look at the bright side of this. I can't lose! Should the Ducks win (I think I just vomited a little), I'll get some smokes. Should they lose, well, that's good enough for me and I'll get to pass along some fine smokes.

Nothing for you to worry about so far! Dallas is up 2 games to none.

maybe I'll smoke a Pad 8/11 or a VSG watching the Sharks/Flames game. Either way the Sharks win, I smoke a nice stick and there's 1 less primo to send out.............

Paul

That was rough. Good game to watch though!!