• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2008 NHL Playoff Contest.

I'm gonna look at the bright side of this. I can't lose! Should the Ducks win (I think I just vomited a little), I'll get some smokes. Should they lose, well, that's good enough for me and I'll get to pass along some fine smokes.

Nothing for you to worry about so far! Dallas is up 2 games to none.
I may be the only person in this pool actively hoping to lose! :laugh:

maybe I'll smoke a Pad 8/11 or a VSG watching the Sharks/Flames game. Either way the Sharks win, I smoke a nice stick and there's 1 less primo to send out.............

Paul

That was rough. Good game to watch though!!
Thought I'd was sending you some sticks, damn if they didn't lose it

PS chose the pad 32, good stick, thanx jake, bad game, even thiugh i'm up by 1 game

Down 2-1. Looks like the Avalanche is getting buried and I'm getting 'Stoned' here (not the herbal variety :D ).

But it ain't over till it's over.

Three overtime games in a row? Is that unusual in hockey?

Anyway, John I will be out shortly after you so don't worry too much.

Ok, I got a PM and a call suggesting I lay out the stick delivery order for the winners, to avoid confusion towards the end of the Cup series.

I will PM each member when it's all done to tell them who to send to, but here's how it will go.

It will end up being 22 sticks to first and 6 to 2nd, as those 2 members don't have to send their 2 sticks.

16. Sends to 2.
15. Sends to 2.
14. Sends to 2.
13.Sends to 1.
12.Sends to 1.
11.Sends to 1.
10.Sends to 1.
9.Sends to 1.
8.Sends to 1.
7.Sends to 1.
6.Sends to 1.
5.Sends to 1.
4.Sends to 1.
3.Sends to 1.
2. Receives 6 sticks, keeps his 2 sticks = 8
1. Receives 22 sticks, keeps his 2 = 24

PENGUINS SWEEP GO PITTSBURG!!! :D :D

Brian

Damn, they look good!

The Avalanche finally remembered they can play hockey and tied their series. Pens vs Avalanche could still happen.

Second round matchups are official:

West

Detroit vs. Avs...Detroit Home-Ice advantage

San Jose vs. Dallas Stars...San Jose Home Ice Adv.

East

Montreal Canadiens vs. Flyers...Montreal Home Ice Adv.

Pens vs. Rangers...Pittsburgh Home Ice Adv.