• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2010 Cigar Draft

Ok guys start packing up those smokes. Remember you need to send me a pre-paid click n ship label with your smokes so I can mail you whatever you end up drafting. I already have the boxes etc. I will PM you guys my address later today. Also it is a good time to start discussing what day we want to actually hold the draft (day of the week). Once we figure that out I will throw out a few possible dates and whichever gets the most votes wins. I realize that we may not be able to please everybody but we can try our best to find a good date.

Any day except Saturdays is ok with me

Is there any date we should put for the shipping date on the prepaid label? I know my post office sometimes gives me trouble if it has the wrong date.

I have never had any problems mailing something as long as the ship date on the label was on or before the date I was dropping it. I would just conservatively post it for maybe October 14? We know we won't be done with the draft by then but it should be relatively close to the draft date (I hope)

Any week night works for me. Oh hell, I'm married with kids, I'm home almost every night. :(

Personally I would almost rather do it on a weeknight and run through the next day as needed. This may not work because not everyone has mobile access to CP or works on a computer but it would be my suggestion. That way it is less likely that someone gets screwed on their participation due to being away doing family stuff.

Personally I would almost rather do it on a weeknight and run through the next day as needed. This may not work because not everyone has mobile access to CP or works on a computer but it would be my suggestion. That way it is less likely that someone gets screwed on their participation due to being away doing family stuff.

Agreed. Weeknight it much preferable for me. I'm good any night except Oct. 25th.

Package went out today, UPS ground. It will arrive on the 11th.

Whenever works for me. If I am working that night I can post from my phone.

Cigars are going out tomorrow.

Received nashkicker and Larry's packs in good shape

I got my work schedule today. I work 11am to 7pm every weekday till the 19th. So I could start drafting around 7:30 any weeknight. Or I could try to check in on my phone while at work.

Just a reminder, if I don't have your sticks by Friday I am not planning to include you in the draft.

Also I would propose the following dates based upon what those who have spoken up have said:

Wednesday October 20 starting at 7 PM EST
Sunday October 24, starting at 5 PM EST
Tuesday October 26, Starting at 7 PM EST

Don't complain about the timing if you don't show up to vote.

I sent my cigars on Saturday. I will have to track down the receipt when I get home. I should have my 10/20 thru 10/26 work schedule soon.