• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2010 Cigar Draft

All packs received except Gary and Tom, which are en route.

If you have not voted yet, Vote Wednesday.

I sent Phil a small baggie of anthrax to dust the cigars of anyone who votes Sunday from here on out. "Oh man, that cigar you chose was awesome. It looked so plumey!"

IF we went with Wednesday, I'd be a no show from 10 AM EST to 11 pm EST.
I say any day BUT Wednesday.

I work till 6 on Sunday, till 7 the other two days. So I guess I will vote for either Wednesday or Tuesday as I will only miss about an hour.

Got Tom's today, still waiting on yours

Delivered: 10/15/2010 11:28 AM Signed for By: Signature not required; NOVATO, CA; Left at front door. Package delivered to recipient address - release authorized

Ok we are all good, your buddies at fedex put the box inside the hedge. INSIDE the hedge....seriously. Like as if they were trying to hide it from the VC

So did we decide on the date for this? All 3 choices are closing in fast, and I need time to set up my war room, and consult with my scouts.

Given the votes we are split evenly between Weds and Sunday. I am inclined to cast a tiebreaker vote for Wednesday because it is more convenient for me. I would like to confirm the time and be sure what works best for people. I am on the west coast and will be up till ungodly late so any time works for me. I am also fine if people want to delay from 10/20 to 10/27 to prepare, but it seems like that is probably not necessary. Just let me know. I know WC is sort of screwed for early Wednesday but I think if he sends me his list of preferred sticks I can ensure he gets what a fair shake for the first round or two.

Wednesday works well for me, but really I can make any of the dates work. I have my list ready.

When will you set the draft order so we know who to get our lists too if we're afraid we can't make it on time?

Given the votes we are split evenly between Weds and Sunday. I am inclined to cast a tiebreaker vote for Wednesday because it is more convenient for me. I would like to confirm the time and be sure what works best for people. I am on the west coast and will be up till ungodly late so any time works for me. I am also fine if people want to delay from 10/20 to 10/27 to prepare, but it seems like that is probably not necessary. Just let me know. I know WC is sort of screwed for early Wednesday but I think if he sends me his list of preferred sticks I can ensure he gets what a fair shake for the first round or two.

Wednesay. the 20th, now works for me. Anytime next week would not (weekdays).
Am I the tiebreaker?
What do I win?

We will draft this Wednesday barring objections and I will have a draft order up later tonight or tomorrow depending on how swamped I get.

Lets call it 7 PM EST, as listed previously. Please plan on having your pick lists to me by 6 pm EST just in case.

Lets call it 7 PM EST, as listed previously. Please plan on having your pick lists to me by 6 pm EST just in case.

You want us to PM the lists to you, or send them via email? What works best for you?

Also ran the pass list through a randomizer and here is the final order:
1. Sneed
2. Jfields
3. FiveByFifty
4. Drunkfish3
5. wavescrashing
6. Breedy
7. Gavin
8. Tom
9. LarryH
10. Jhawk
11. Nashkicker