• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 NHL Playoff Contest - Final Round In Progress!

I count 5 open slots as well.

Will update the top post after dinner.

Indeed. I'm italian, when we eat...we EAT!

Ok, list updated, 5 spots remain.

This game WILL launch. If it comes down to it we'll open the last spots to people already signed up as second slots. We'll deal with that when the time comes.

Also, hold your sticks till the end of the playoffs, so we don't ship extra times. I'm counting on everyone to follow the contest through and still be here in June. :)

I'm here all the way thru and if it comes to it ill take another slot. This way I get first and second...lol

Coops, I'll put you down for one for now. I'm going to wait just a bit longer in hopes that we get 16 players, before we do multiple teams.

Glad to have you playing brother!

3 spots left by the way!

[sup]hey count me in i missed out on the superbowl pool i might as well do the hockey one. here's to hopping the random draw gives me the rangers![/sup]

[sup]hey count me in i missed out on the superbowl pool i might as well do the hockey one. here's to hopping the random draw gives me the rangers![/sup]

Why - You want to lose in the first round. :D

Let's go Pens!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!