• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2012 NHL Playoff Contest - Final Round In Progress!

Bx, send me your addy and I should get out your winnings by Friday

Can't believe out quick I'm out! Sad!

ottawa is going down tonight and then we gonna bring it to ny and make a big ol nyc party

what i tell you rangers pull it off game 7 in ny we gonna tear down the garden with our roars

Glad they pulled it off. I need them to stay alive, I want some new cee-gars.

Well...the Blackhawks went down in flames last night, so much for that! :laugh:

GO RANGERS!

Well...the Blackhawks went down in flames last night, so much for that! :laugh:

They sure did! Couldn't get one past the goalie. Oh well. Maybe next year ;)

The Ranger do have an excellent cycle, but that is the thing with hockey. Nothing is for sure.

Most of the playoff games have been enjoyable to watch. Just because my team is out isn't going to stop me from watching. This is good for hockey as a sport.

Even though I'm a Kings Fan, would love to see the Panthers win tonight! ;)

Emo, you prompted me to go look. They have only made the playoffs three times in franchise history (Wow!, I had no idea). 1996, 1997 and 2000. In '96 they went to the cup finals versus Colorado. In 2000, they were swept by who in the first round? The NJ Devils. Long memories and perhaps a bit of a grudge in this series?

I'm actually a Sabres fan, with the King's coming in a close second. I just like to know my odds when in a contest. :)

I play hockey so I know what it's like to take the championship or get eliminated first round, and a team like the Panthers and it's fans could surely use this.

Well......

http://www.hark.com/clips/lgtmlbqzqf-im-out-of-the-contest

Good luck to the remaining teams.

Way to pull it out tonite Rangers.

Two overtimes? Cheese and Rice!