• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2016 13 Run Pool

Bump to say there only 3 Spots still open. If need be I will give up one of my spots so two more people can play 2 teams.

What the hell, you can put me down for a spot. I hate watching sports on tv, but I do enjoy gambling :D

What the hell, you can put me down for a spot. I hate watching sports on tv, but I do enjoy gambling :D
That's the spirit. I don't follow baseball that much either but a chance to get free cigars can't be passed up. Although I have enjoyed following the sports more since joining here.

Just need one more degenerate gambler to take the last two spots. Who's up?

OK all full. Thanks to everyone for playing. I will PM the instructions to those who did not play last year, if you need them let me know. You will need to go on the Run Your Pool site to sign up and the sticks need to be in before March 31st, my address is temporarily in my profile.

Again thanks to all for playing and it should be fun again this year.

OK all full. Thanks to everyone for playing. I will PM the instructions to those who did not play last year, if you need them let me know. You will need to go on the Run Your Pool site to sign up and the sticks need to be in before March 31st, my address is temporarily in my profile.

Again thanks to all for playing and it should be fun again this year.
Excellent...I'm feeling quite lucky this year so I'm expecting my gambling ways to finally pay off. Yeah right

That's the spirit. I don't follow baseball that much either but a chance to get free cigars can't be passed up. Although I have enjoyed following the sports more since joining here.
I really don't see me following them haha

Can you post link Larry?

I know the players all have a link to the pool and once the teams are assigned then a link should be able to be posted. Right now there is no pool standings since the teams haven't been assigned. I shall figure it out.

As of right now everyone has gone on the pool site and renewed. We need a few more folks to send in the cigars.

Should I go ahead and have the pool assign the teams? I was going to wait a bit but really don't have to.

I know the players all have a link to the pool and once the teams are assigned then a link should be able to be posted. Right now there is no pool standings since the teams haven't been assigned. I shall figure it out.

As of right now everyone has gone on the pool site and renewed. We need a few more folks to send in the cigars.

Should I go ahead and have the pool assign the teams? I was going to wait a bit but really don't have to.

Whatever works best for you, no worries here.

I'm one that needs to send cigars yet, sorry, just been lazy about it I guess. I say assign them, it's not like someone is going to back out of this after they see their team. If they did, we would find them and murder them.

I'm one that needs to send cigars yet, sorry, just been lazy about it I guess. I say assign them, it's not like someone is going to back out of this after they see their team. If they did, we would find them and murder them.

I live in a kinder gentler world and would never suggest murder, perhaps a severe beating about the head and shoulders.

I live in a kinder gentler world and would never suggest murder, perhaps a severe beating about the head and shoulders.
Murder Wyatt??? Damn dude....Springfield/Chi-town life should at least have taught you the power of a bat or 5-iron; they can do wondrous things :)

I still owe my cigars as well. I should be able to ship them next week! I don't follow baseball much, so incase there are messages sent out, hopefully this thread is something that is used through out the year as I don't see myself checking the runpool site often.