• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2016 13 Run Pool

upload_2016-3-17_11-28-39.png

It pains me heart to have to root for the Yankmee's but I will do so with vim and vigor for this pool.

That chart is the best I can do for now, but I have posed the question about a link and or a better download and we shall see what they say. The above is from my snipping tool so it's not so great.

What all this talk about sending in cigars?

I'll trade you....Yankees for the Brewers:eek:

You know I thought about that trade and it took me less than .10 seconds to come up with NO. The Cards are in the same division as the Brewers and it would be more uncomfortable than rooting for the Yankmees. :D

Look on the bright side, you don't have to root for them winning or losing, just making their points. Hell, if they lose and make the points, better for you.

You know I thought about that trade and it took me less than .10 seconds to come up with NO. The Cards are in the same division as the Brewers and it would be more uncomfortable than rooting for the Yankmees. :D

Baby....

It's all about making points losing and scoring 13 would in fact be very sweet indeed. Gary, why do you want the boys in the pinstripes?

It's all about making points losing and scoring 13 would in fact be very sweet indeed. Gary, why do you want the boys in the pinstripes?

Because he heard pinstripes make you look taller!

It may be the only bright spot in my Yankees season...following them as the pool progresses! Once again they are fielding a line-up of old, broken down, big money guys....journeymen....and young kids with with lots of "potential" and "upside" that basically have zero personality. Imagine a ball club that is using A-Rod as their centerpiece in the promotion of this year's team...ugh. But they are my team to the bitter end!

Because he heard pinstripes make you look taller!

Always with the vertically challenged jokes!
Finger.jpg

I guess I should probably send my smokes in at some point....sorry, I keep forgetting. I'll get it done.

I guess I should probably send my smokes in at some point....sorry, I keep forgetting. I'll get it done.

Hey, I'm going to be in Springfield tomorrow I'll PM you the details, maybe you can just give them to me.

Hey, I'm going to be in Springfield tomorrow I'll PM you the details, maybe you can just give them to me.

Had a fantastic lunch today with Larry......and finally got my cigars handed off. Thanks for linking up Larry, lunch is on me next time!

Cigars shipped today with your Donkey box split.

Thank you and the humidor is filling up some pretty good smokes in there.

Had a fantastic lunch today with Larry......and finally got my cigars handed off. Thanks for linking up Larry, lunch is on me next time!

Thanks for meeting up and I apologize about my ADD. Hope to see you in STL soon. Next time I'll take the meds and and have more linear thoughts. HAHAHA

Sorry Larry, i'll get my entry out to you this week.

Royals and Pirates......hmmmm.

OK, am willing to trade for the right price. I may be easy but not cheap, and no players to be named later.

Also, I received a message from the pool today that there will be able to be a public link posted so the standings can be viewed by anyone. As soon as it's available I will post it.