• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

2016 Olympics

Yeah, I think it was lacking and a little visually clunky. JMHO. Parade of nations now so I turned away for a bit. I can't watch people just walking into a stadium for hours.

Yeah, it's been a bit underwhelming. The NBC broadcast has been pretty choppy as well. I'd prefer a small number of long commercial breaks over a bunch of short ones.

Had to turn it off, that high pitched din they call music was making me want to break things.

Glad to have the shout out from Bob Kostas in the intro. Member of Glen Echo for 25 years where the last Olympic golf was held in 1904 and won by a Canadian, George Lyon.

Lot to be said about Women's Beach Volleyball. Long-legged, big bottomed women. Who knew?
Edit_Beach_Volleyball_0024.JPG

Oh my!
Doc

Last edited:
Was just watching women's rugby.

They don't look nearly as good as the volleyball chicks.

So i was watching women's table tennis the other day, and it was way more intense then I thought it would be. I think it was Brazil verses Taiwan. The Brazilian was young 20's and was trying to psych out the lady from Taiwan who was probably 50 and the Taiwanese lady just schooled the Brazilian. Gave her that "don't mess with Mama" look too. It was very entertaining.

I watched some volleyball yesterday and damn, the Dutch women are tall and attractive, especially De Kruijf:

GetImage.asmx